BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
So I am Platinum with Marriott, I’ve traveled all over and Marriott is my favorite place to stay! They once upgraded me to the presidential suite in Denver just because. I am always getting upgraded with my room, I also love the free snacks and free points for more free stays! I will always be loyal to Marriott.
Jo C.
I love Marriott hotels. We are also on their rewards program so every time we use them we accumulate points to use for free. It’s really great because my husband travels a lot. They also have a different range of hotels. You can choose whatever your budget allows. Clean hotel and the customer service is great.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
Service was great, the rooms are very clean and the bed is soooo comfortable. My husband and I booked this hotel for one of our getaways and we slept extremely comfortable. The cleaning crew will come and clean our restroom, do our bed, and most importantly would not touch our belongings. We felt safe, good hotel.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Whether it's a staycation or a vacation I have always chose Marriott Hotels. Their customer service representatives are so well trained. They are attentive and will help solve any issues as fast as they can. Rooms are always spotless and trust me I CHECK! In house pool for relaxation. Did I mention how clean they are?
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
Myself, my partner, and a friend of mine went on vacation to philly about two months ago and we stayed at a Marriott and it was the best hotel I've stayed at, the rooms were the size of apartments fully stocked and had a full couch, two beds. It was cozy and comfortable. They also had a swimming pool (which was very small but I'll get over that) a work out center, hangout lounge and every morning a huge breakfast all you can eat. It has got and cold foods you could make waffles they had a bunch of different juices and eggs and bacon ect. It was great and the whole place was very clean I would for sure stay there again anytime
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
All the times I have stayed at a Marriott I have been more than satisfied. I feel the price point is decent for what you get and you get a great experience most of them come with a fancy free breakfast. Like I said I am a huge fan of the Marriott and I will continue to go to their hotels while traveling!
Lauren G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at a Marriott when we went on our cruise last year.the staff was very friendly ,the place and room was very clean and stocked with everything we could've needed,and it smelled good! The beds were comfy,the ac was cold,the tv worked with good channels,couldn't have asked for a better stay overnight!!!!
Cassaundra G.
Saint Paul, MN
We stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Minneapolis, MN. It was a great location. The room was very large, clean, and fully stocked. Complimentary breakfast was decent. Loved the free underground parking. Unfortunately didn’t get to check out the indoor pool, but it looked quiet and clean.
Abigail J.
charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My parents have a Marriott rewards card so as a kid I was always staying at the Marriot. Each and every time we have had a great experience. The grounds are clean as are the rooms, and the breakfast is complimentary. The staff is always friendly and the locations are ideal for vacationing.
Alex C.
Yonkers, NY
I stayed at the Marriott AC Bourbon street in New Orleans and the service was exceptional! From the moment you approached the hotel we were greeted with warm smiles, kindness and positivity. The receptionist even gave us a personal list of places to visit while on it trip. The room was clean and quaint so no complaints on that end. I had to edit footage around 1 am so I went to the lobby and the receptionist gave me a free bottle of water and told me to change the tv to whatever I wanted. I was incredibly impressed with the hospitality at this hotel and would DEFINITELY book here again!
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?
Andrew S.
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
Jay A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!