BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Narcisa C.
New York
This hotel is absolutely beautiful. Whenever I go to a different place I look forward to finding this hotel. The best experience was when I went to Niagara Falls in Canada. The view was amazing you literally saw it from the window. The service was excellent. It can be a bit pricey but it’s really worth it.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
All the times I have stayed at a Marriott I have been more than satisfied. I feel the price point is decent for what you get and you get a great experience most of them come with a fancy free breakfast. Like I said I am a huge fan of the Marriott and I will continue to go to their hotels while traveling!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently had a one night stay at the BWI Airport Marriott in Baltimore. I had an early morning flight the next morning and wanted to be closer to the airport. The room I stayed in was nice. The bed was comfortable and the room had plenty of outlets and USB ports to charge devices. The bathroom was fine, though some things were dated looking and a little broken. The provided toiletries were nice. I wish the blow dryer was bigger and more powerful. The airport shuttle was very convenient and I loved that they picked you up from the airport too. It was very convenient to be able to just leave my car at the hotel.
Alex C.
Yonkers, NY
I stayed at the Marriott AC Bourbon street in New Orleans and the service was exceptional! From the moment you approached the hotel we were greeted with warm smiles, kindness and positivity. The receptionist even gave us a personal list of places to visit while on it trip. The room was clean and quaint so no complaints on that end. I had to edit footage around 1 am so I went to the lobby and the receptionist gave me a free bottle of water and told me to change the tv to whatever I wanted. I was incredibly impressed with the hospitality at this hotel and would DEFINITELY book here again!
Samantha C.
Portland
I recently stayed at a Marriott while attending a work seminar. I was upgraded to the hospitality suite which was awesome! I loved the hotel pool and the cleanliness of the property. I would have given this five stars but the restaurant that I ate at in the hotel caused some issues late at night.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always stay in Marriott hotels whenever I travel. They have amazing rooms and are reasonable priced. I love the free breakfast in the morning. The beds are so comfortable and I love to keep the room cold. I actually plan to stay in a Marriott hotel next month for my birthday! They are the best.
Abigail J.
Treasure Is, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My parents have a Marriott rewards card so as a kid I was always staying at the Marriot. Each and every time we have had a great experience. The grounds are clean as are the rooms, and the breakfast is complimentary. The staff is always friendly and the locations are ideal for vacationing.
Abbie L.
Virginia Beach
My husband and I love a much needed getaway and when we do we choose this hotel! We’ve always had great experiences and great service. The workers are friendly and helpful, the cleanliness is always great and it makes our time much more enjoyable knowing we are somewhere with excellent service!
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Always a great stay. Rooms are nice, toiletries in name brand, guest services and housekeeping are always friendly and pleasant. Complimentary happy hour usually at the beginning of the week is nice and their breakfast offers a good selection of choices. Marriott is always my go to hotel chain.
Bernadine B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels are great and very accommodating, but the last one I stayed in didn’t have a refrigerator. It’s just nice to have so you can have cold water or save leftovers. The beds were comfy and everything was very clean. I don’t mind staying in Marriott hotels. The staff is always very nice.
Jamie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I don't stay here a lot, but I have stayed several times in past years. Has anyone noticed a decline in rooms and service recently?
Sandra A.
What is the best Marriott in the USA?
Alexandria A.
Sacramento , CA
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott out in Puerto Rico? Taking a trip this Spring.
lauren k.
canada
Anyone been to the mariott orlando world center ? I'm going in april just wondering what its like?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How many Marriott allows the reward system? Are there any that do not allow the rewards?