BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Nicole S.
Smyrna, GA
We stayed at the Marriott in Gulf Breeze Florida. The bed, bedding, and pillows were AMAZING! It’s the best sleep I’ve ever had at a hotel.

The room was spacious with central air.

There wasn’t a mini fridge in the room so we didn’t have a place to store our drinks or any food we purchased.

We did have a complimentary full breakfast. The waffles were like cardboard, but the rest of the breakfast was great!
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Currently staying at Fairfield’s Inn and Suites, although it’s one of the budget friendly Suites from Marriott I can give this a 5/5 because of the cleanliness and amazing staff they have. I’ve been here for about a month and it’s amazing. Housekeeping everyday with a complimentary continental breakfast. For $128 a night for the King Suite it’s very affordable and definitely worth staying at for awhile!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
It’s such an affordable price , for a good , clean hotel . But for me I give it 3 starts just cuz the rooms are very small , have very less space . But the rooms are clean and very organized. And very welcoming
Brittany N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love staying at the Marriott results. I love it so much I own several weeks of time share property. I'm able to travel all around the world and stay in luxery 2 bedroom villas. If a villa isn't available at a destination that I want to stay at then there is always a cozy hotel to stay at. Breakfast is always delicious and the beds are so comfortable. There's nothing like a Marriot comfortable.
Amanda G.
Brownsville
The beds were nice and so was the room I stayed at, but the neighbors were slamming their doors all night and seemed to be fighting.  I forgot my Morphe makeup palette which cost me $35 in the room and while I was able to call lost and found at the one in San Antonio they never got back to me even though they said they would.  After calling them 3 days in a row and never getting a call back and the same response of "we will get back to you" I gave up!
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
Great attention and installations, i found my room very comfortable, lovely interior design and very clean, the AC worked perfect and the room service was delightful! Overall great place to stay. Very satisfied.
Ja'Myshia F.
Hampton, VA
I really enjoy my stay every time I am at a Marriott hotel. My favorite thing about this company is the costumer service. My least favorite thing is that there will be a couple of extra charges on your bill.
Charity R.
Cherokee
My husband and I spent the first night of our Honeymoon @ the Marriott of the Shoals two years ago! It was wonderful! And the view from our balcony topped it off! We definitely plan to go back at some point!
Ana R.
Marriott is now the largest hotel company in the world and ever growing. If you enjoy rewards points then I suggest you become a member and stay at Marriotts around the world. Points for me are enough to stay, I mean think of all the free nights you could rack up. They offer comfy beds and great hotel amenities. The pool is always great and did I mention their bathroom amenities. Yes please!
Casara B.
We have a reward account so we always stay in Marriott hotels. They never let us down. Our rooms & lobbies are always clean and fresh feeling. The staff is always friendly and we love earning reward points.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?