BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at a Marriott in Georgia as I was traveling through the states. It was pretty nice for being under $100 a night. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean enough. I will say though, the bathtub wasn't the cleanest. It wasn't a big deal though because my fiancé and I only stayed for less than 24 hours
Mary T.
Amazing service. No hassle check in, great price on a level 7 hotel. So many amenities, beds were divine. Chilling by the pool was a retreat from our busy plans. Relaxing and trustworthy environment. Every marriott that my family has stayed at has been beautiful, service oriented, and a top notch experience.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
I love how they have properties literally everywhere! I like that they build loyalty through points. I have yet to stay at a property that was poor quality. Yes, it's not your modern hotel but there are many different kinds and I know the quality will be the same no matter what location or city I stay in.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
To say they provide Elegance and Grace would be an understatement as well as a cliche used way too often by the Miss America Pageant system. But in all honesty there's no words that are good enough, or valuable enough to describe a Marriott Hotel or Resort. It is beyond compare and will leave you in such an awe you won't want to stay anywhere else. From the one of a kind rooms to the exceptional staff, Marriott earns my 5 star rating....every single time.
Narcisa C.
New York
This hotel is absolutely beautiful. Whenever I go to a different place I look forward to finding this hotel. The best experience was when I went to Niagara Falls in Canada. The view was amazing you literally saw it from the window. The service was excellent. It can be a bit pricey but it’s really worth it.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
All the times I have stayed at a Marriott I have been more than satisfied. I feel the price point is decent for what you get and you get a great experience most of them come with a fancy free breakfast. Like I said I am a huge fan of the Marriott and I will continue to go to their hotels while traveling!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently had a one night stay at the BWI Airport Marriott in Baltimore. I had an early morning flight the next morning and wanted to be closer to the airport. The room I stayed in was nice. The bed was comfortable and the room had plenty of outlets and USB ports to charge devices. The bathroom was fine, though some things were dated looking and a little broken. The provided toiletries were nice. I wish the blow dryer was bigger and more powerful. The airport shuttle was very convenient and I loved that they picked you up from the airport too. It was very convenient to be able to just leave my car at the hotel.
Staci D.
arlington, virginia
Love staying at Marriott. Just got a Marriott credit card so we could take advantage of more hotel points and credits. We got upgraded recently and absolutely loved our room and bed and shower. We took two showers a day, just so we could be in there longer! Lol great breakfast and customer service.
Samantha C.
Portland
I recently stayed at a Marriott while attending a work seminar. I was upgraded to the hospitality suite which was awesome! I loved the hotel pool and the cleanliness of the property. I would have given this five stars but the restaurant that I ate at in the hotel caused some issues late at night.
Abigail J.
Treasure Is, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My parents have a Marriott rewards card so as a kid I was always staying at the Marriot. Each and every time we have had a great experience. The grounds are clean as are the rooms, and the breakfast is complimentary. The staff is always friendly and the locations are ideal for vacationing.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?