Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,205 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
So far I've liked these hotels 👌 I just go to stay a night or twi and then leave
I stayed at a Marriott Resort in Palm Springs and it was absolutely a great stay
Comfortable bed and clean room. The bar area was nice and the staff was helpful.
Sry nice hotel. Beds are comfortable but not great. Bedding is heavy. Nice staff.
Loved the beds, the shower, and the continental breakfast was 6/10. Perfect stay!
Nice hotels, we've stayed here a few times and it has always met my expectations.
Love the Marriott hotels although you pay a bit it is worth it. Very comfortable
I love the Marriott! It's so comfortable staying at their hotel. It's very clean.
I've stayed at Marriott hotels all over the country and have never had a problem!
This hotels are nice. A little bit pricey but very clean! I'd stay there again
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos