Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is generally the only place we stay when possible. The rooms are always large and clean, the staff is welcoming and they have state of the art amenities. I would recommend any Marriott to any traveler looking for a no-fuss, great place to stay.
Personal or business trip we always book and stay in Marriott hotel . Their customer service is good and the ambiance
Always a nice hotel in decent location. Professional and friendly staff can be expected and I've always found it easy to check in and get my room. I don't go too often as I typically find them to be more expensive than other hotels in the same area.
Such a beautiful hotel. The staff are great. Usually go there for weekend trips with my church. The food is alright, some of it is questionable. Overall it is a great stay!
Stayed at the Marriott in Orlando and it was Beautiful. The outdoor pool was huge and kid friendly. Customer service was great.
I love love love Marriott hotels! They make their hotels like a home away from home!
Marriott has yet to disappoint. I have never had a problem with booking or the front desk. The prices are fair and the hotel rooms always seem clean. Marriott is my go to hotel when traveling. I would recommend this chain to my friends.
A little out of my regular price range but still amazing hotels and worth the money
I love being a Marriott member because I love Marriott hotels. I also love that Marriott bought Starwood hotels!
I have stayed at Marriott a couple of times I think one of the places had a breakfast included in the price which I alway like because you don't have to get ready to eat just grab something and go back up to your room
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos