BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn and Suites close to Napa, Ca. The hotel room was clean upon arrival. They offer a free continental breakfast daily which includes scrambled eggs, sausage, breads, pastries, waffles, cereal, juices, and coffee. Don't expect the hot food to be freshly prepared, It is obviously prepackaged, by it tastes somewhat fresh. th hotel offers free WiFi which is great. I recently joined their rewards program where you earn points when you stay in any Marriott affiliated hotel. I plan to book future stays at this hotel chain so the I can start earning points toward free rooms.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I like to use the marriott when i travel. the prices are reasonable and they have good rooms and a variety of hotel options. almost all of their hotels include breakfast and free wifi which is a plus.
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I consider myself a bit of a Marriott snob. I will happily pay a little bit more to stay at one of their properties. There is a worldwide standard when it comes to their accommodations that is second to none. Whether I am on the east coast, west coast, Europe, or beyond, there is always consistence at Marriott.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott Hotels are great and not too expensive. I stayed there with my best friend when we went to Washington, D.C. Very perfect location- close to the metro, and everything else. Loved it, and great service as well.
Yesenia G.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Marriott hotel when I was on my San Diego and it was overall a great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel, including the room we stayed in, were clean and spacious. the scenery of the area was a plus.
Denise G.
Globetrotter Expert
Always satisfactory when I stay with my family! Clean and comfortable. We do have a pet, so it would great to bring her along too!
Allyson F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Having worked in the meeting planning industry for a number of years I knew I could always depend on Marriott to provide a consistent product to the people attending my programs. And with all the other unknowns there is definitely something to be said for that! Personally I enjoy staying in Marriott properties as well.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I love Marriott! I've stayed in many Marriott's around the USA. The most comfortable and clean hotels I've ever stayed in. Very affordable too!
Hannah M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have stayed at Marriott many times and haven't been disappointed yet! I particularly like to book their hotels through travels sites because they always have affordable rates.
Trisha W.
Glendale, CA
Just had a great weeks stay at the Marriott in Union Square in SF. Was there for business and slept great and enjoyed the fitness room several times as well!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?