BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11924)
Marcus D.
Atlanta, GA
Marriott is outstanding and always giving the best service to helping people out. I just stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta for Valentine's Day with my lover and it was an enjoyable experience. They where very helpful in showing us where our rooms were and recommending restaurants. The only problem I had was with the $15 wifi I think that's just overly expensive for no reason and the price to park your car is $30 only at the one I stayed at of course this is different at most places but it is still expensive for no reason at all when you are a guest that is paying way about $150 a night.
Becky Y.
Ellington
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriot in Philadelphia. We reserved 2 rooms. Each room should have been supplied a fridge and microwave. Only one of our rooms had this set up. And we were missing our hair dryer. It took 1 hr to get them to bring what we were missing. When we went to the pool it was closed and if we wanted to swim we could get a guest pass to go across the street to the sister hotel to use theirs. When paying, even though i had two rooms under my name they made me use separate transactions having to supply another ID and payment. Mind you, we stayed in the big city...which wasnt a very good place to have to leave my hotel to walk to another hotel with a group of kids that want to swim. No attempt to fix our problem was made when talking to manager. We just got an "Im sorry"
Stephanie S.
Carmel, IN
Marriott Hotels are my go-to! Their reward program is amazing, especially if you couple it with the credit card they offer. The free night you receive every year more than covers the annual fee for the credit card. Their staff is always phenomenal and you tend to get many, many perks just for being a reward member. It's free to sign up and everyone should run to do it! Marriott also just acquired the Hyatt brand of hotels, meaning there are now double locations you can earn points. The hotels are always so clean, have the newest amenities, and they're constantly striving to be the best.
Jackie J.
Bradenton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazing hotel chain. We stay in their chain very frequently during all star cheer season for my sister. They can be expensive at times, but we generally are able to find good deals. Rooms are always clean and the amenities are always top notch!

Staff is also very helpful. My daughter was a victim of a child on child run in during an event in one of their hotels in Orlando. The manger was great. He took down all of our information and stayed with us as EMS was making sure my 4 year old daughter was okay after a 11 year old child ran full force into her causing her to blackout and injure her tooth. The chain actually reached out to me after the fact and that was very thoughtful. I will definitly stay in they chain again and refer them to everyone i know.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Oh gosh. Marriott hotels can be great as long as they aren't crowded or updated to the space age technology that was put in their elevators. The rooms are very nice, but if you have a balcony- you are intentionally exposed to neighbors and everyone else- no real dividers even, dangerous if you have kids. Don't feel lucky if there's a Starbucks, nightclub and a Pizza Hut- they're overpriced and overcrowded traps that with keep you from getting to your car. Just some advice- before you book, ask about events happening IN or around the hotel if you want peace.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This is a beautiful property, the lobby is large and was so nicely decorated for the holidays. I think the bar was nice too, however there was a convention there while I was staying so it was way too crowded and couldn't get near it. The staff is very nice and helpful and check in wasn't too long, I did upgrade for this stay so our room was really nice, from the 18th floor you can see the fireworks from Disneyland. The main issue was the convention has some sort of event going on with live music in the park area in-between the 2 hotels and it was so loud! Window-shaking loud, wake you up loud. I called to see how long it was going to last( at 10 pm) and was told it was over at 10- well it went on for another 40 minutes- that part was not good. After a long day at Disneyland and a 2 hour time change this really disappointing. They did apologize at check out but it was pretty inconsiderate to blast music for 2 hours, next time the party planners should check the acoustics and see who they are affecting.
Beckah S.
Fort Myers, FL
Marriot hotels offer a wide variety of services. Although it is not on the cheap side, the price is well worth it. They keep every aspect of their buildings clean and well kept, allowing for a relaxing stay. Especially when far from home, the environment and hospitality provided by workers allow for customers to stay at ease. Their hotels range from simple, small local hotels to large, world center getaways. My personal favorite stay was at the Orlando World Center Marriot. It was an extravagant property that was constantly busy with events and small showings. The ball rooms were always kept clean, and the service was above par. The beauty of the building stayed parallel to it's services and I highly recommend Marriot as first choice stays.
Tara O.
IOWA CITY, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't stayed in a Marriott too many times and in fact it has been quite a while since I have stayed in one but I don't recall ever having any bad experiences with staying there
Ericka A.
Murray, UT
Always had a pleasant stay at Marriott hotels. Always clean facilities and great beds. Have always enjoyed their complimentary breakfast at the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites.
Hanna A.
Columbus, OH
During my recent trip to India, the JW Marriot went above and beyond! I was there for several weeks and actually had different accommodations; however, when storms knocked the power out, the JW Marriot was happy to accommodate my group on short notice, two times. The manager went out of his way to send rickshaws to get us. The hospitality was amazing and definitely committed me to choosing Marriott hotels whenever possible. We also bought day passes and went swimming during one of the brutally hot days in Jaisalmer. I can not say enough good things about the JW Marriott in Jaisalmer, India.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?