BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert
The JW Marriott in Grand Rapids, Michigan has got to be the most beautiful hotel in the city. Not only is it beautiful inside, it has the most amazing views of the city. An "A" grade simply isn't high enough for this hotel!
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert
I just drove across the country from California to New York, and I stayed only at Marriotts along the way. Great customer service.
noami g.
Manhattan
I recently stayed at JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai Tomorrow Square for 4 nights. Overall it was a great experience. I dined at the executive lounge, pearl, the steakhouse, as well as ordered in room dining. Internet can be spotty but you can speak to IT (english speakers available) and they were very helpful. Taking away one star because bath products were expired.
Michelle O.
Pompano Beach, FL
The Marriott Hotels are gret hotels and affordable too. They have really comfortable beds and great staff. Every Marriott that i have been to has always been great. i don't think that i have ever been to a Marriott that i don't like.
Sarah B.
Marriot is a great chain for travel. They have hotels everywhere. They have very nice decor, are very clean, and include a very full continental breakfast menu.
My great tip is before you think about traveling this year look for a Marriott credit card. You usually get very generous bonus miles for signing up. Enough for a few free nights stay. After so many stays, you earn a free night to boot.! It's a great way to get to know them, and come to know and trust them as a chain.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I've always enjoyed my stay at Marriott Hotels. They consistently provide good service and I love their free breakfasts!
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
I have stayed in two different Marriotts and they are honestly on my top 3 favorite places. They are just so clean and polite there which is what we look forward to when we have to stay at a hotel.
Lois A.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I've had good experiences here. Nothing to complain about. Definitely a good deal for the room and service. Will be staying here again!
Jennifer L.
Hatboro, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Ever since I was a kid, I was a Marriott brat. My father would always book Marriott and soon I took on the tradition and only stayed at Marriott hotels. These hotels are very clean with very friendly services. I've never really had a complaint with this company except once when I was out of state, 18 and I tried staying at a Residence Inn but was told I couldn't because I was only 18. I drove down the street to the Courtyard and they let me in. The weird thing was, I had a credit card and a rewards card with them. Eh. It's a hit and miss if you're not 21 yet but it's still a fantastic company. Definitely recommend staying at a Marriott!
Meredith C.
Robinson, IL
I prefer wyndham hotels but when there is not one anywhere nearby the marriott hotels are always a accomodating! they have clean rooms and friendly staff and are inexpensive! great place to stay when traveling with kids!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?