BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Cynthia V.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I actually feel amazing staying in Marriots and their sister properties. Always professional and not to mention their breakfast is never bad. Def worth your money.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I stay at Marriotts whether it is in the states or our of the country. We stayed at the Marriott Tampa Waterside for our wedding and absolutely loved it. The service and staff were great! All of our guests loved their accommodations as well. But hands down, our favorite Marriott is the one in Grand Cayman - even the food is great! We have stayed at many luxury resorts and Marriotts always remain at the top of our list.
Andrea H.
Foster City, CA
I stayed in a Marriott in Costa Rica and I loved it there! Everything was so luxurious! They also make you feel so welcome while your there and offer you the best service.
Katie L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've been to numerous Marriott's in the states and stayed at one in Barcelona. The customer service is fantastic. It's unlike any other hotel I've stayed at. It has always been clean and I've never had trouble with other travelers during my stays.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels are really nice but I was watching a documentary about them once and they admitted to watching their guests in the lobby as well as monitoring their internet usage on their wifi. Kind of creepy to me.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Globetrotter Expert
We have a Marriott card and use it for most purches so we can get hotel stays... Great hotel and the staff is always super friendly. We have stayed at their extended stays and those are great too!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I grew up going to Marriott's all over the world. I love visiting their hotels. A bit pricey, but i mean that's what you need for some nice class.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Globetrotter Expert
I've only stayed in a Marriott once while I was in Europe. It was a nice Hotel. NO complaints. I actually think it was nicer than the Hilton we stayed in over there.
Christina F.
Oakland Gdns, NY
When I go to Florida I only go to a Marriott hotel they are the most hygienic and has a great home feeling to it. Ps they just flew Casey Neinstat to Brasil and featured him on their snap chat which was really exciting to follow.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Globetrotter Expert
I've always had really good luck with Marriott. The staff has always been really friendly and the rooms are always really nice and well kept. If you need anything extra in your room (pillows, blankets, etc.) they are happy to accommodate you.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?