BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jackeline P.
Albuquerque , NM
One of the best hotels to sleep great service perfect rooms and great space to organize events
Kat S.
Not a Fan at all, I recently stayed in Marriot East side, in NYC and the service was beyond terrible. For business, we had a lot of issues with their payment problems. They also spoke rudely on the phone when you called. Another issue that began to resurface was the walking during our business meetings. Cant stand when people don't tell other people where their room is. Had to call too many times, but over all the beds and room was wonderful. Loved the environment. Just service improvement would be nice.
Alejandra M.
North Bergen, NJ
I have stayed at he marriott and it's family of hotels and can only say good things about them. Great location and competitive proce is what brings me back every time!
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn and Suites close to Napa, Ca. The hotel room was clean upon arrival. They offer a free continental breakfast daily which includes scrambled eggs, sausage, breads, pastries, waffles, cereal, juices, and coffee. Don't expect the hot food to be freshly prepared, It is obviously prepackaged, by it tastes somewhat fresh. th hotel offers free WiFi which is great. I recently joined their rewards program where you earn points when you stay in any Marriott affiliated hotel. I plan to book future stays at this hotel chain so the I can start earning points toward free rooms.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I like to use the marriott when i travel. the prices are reasonable and they have good rooms and a variety of hotel options. almost all of their hotels include breakfast and free wifi which is a plus.
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I consider myself a bit of a Marriott snob. I will happily pay a little bit more to stay at one of their properties. There is a worldwide standard when it comes to their accommodations that is second to none. Whether I am on the east coast, west coast, Europe, or beyond, there is always consistence at Marriott.
Benna A.
Vienna, VA
Me and my fiancé love to travel, whether it be to Europe or an hour outside of town, and Marriott is usually where we like to stay. Marriott is a franchising business, so Marriott doesn't actually own many of their hotels but each Marriott hotel has the same welcoming feel. We have a Marriott Rewards card and I must say it is great! In the first couple months we received 2 free night at certain hotels, all the hotels have different point values and that is how to choose which hotel to stay at. So the lower the point value the more free nights you can stay.

A nice hotel can't be beat, this past weekend I stayed at a nice hotel in DC. More expensive then many Marriott hotels. And although this hotel was nice the beds were very uncomfortable! My neck was hurting for days!! It make me really appropriate all the Marriott's, whether it be the Courtyard or Gaylord, their bed are comfy and a good night sleep is a beautiful thing!
Yesenia G.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Marriott hotel when I was on my San Diego and it was overall a great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel, including the room we stayed in, were clean and spacious. the scenery of the area was a plus.
Allyson F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Having worked in the meeting planning industry for a number of years I knew I could always depend on Marriott to provide a consistent product to the people attending my programs. And with all the other unknowns there is definitely something to be said for that! Personally I enjoy staying in Marriott properties as well.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I love Marriott! I've stayed in many Marriott's around the USA. The most comfortable and clean hotels I've ever stayed in. Very affordable too!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?