BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jacqueline V.
The Marriot is one of the top rated hotel chains I've been to.  I really enjoy all of it's brands and properties.  Their service is great and bath product are nice.  They always greet you well and their website that you use to book is very easy to maneuver around.
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really clean hotel rooms, friendly staff, and the food was great! I loved how they gave BIG portions! That makes the money worth it. Ive stayed at this hotel a couple times now, and id have to say the food is my favorite part. Haha, i also love clean rooms, so that was a plus as well!
Karen H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is my preferred place to stay. Their rooms are always neat and tidy and exactly what is expected, and their rewards programs are easy and convenient to use.
Jaqueline C.
Wellsville
They have always treated my family and I fairly well, we have a point system that makes it so that we can travel when we have enough points, and the only problem we have ever had was when an employee was presuring us into upgrading our program when we had already said no three times.
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
We stayed at the Marroitt Surf Club in Aruba and we loved it so much. We loved Aruba in general, but the hotel made our stay really good. Right off the beach, has a lazy river, beautiful pool area and the grounds are well maintained. The room was nice and clean and recently renovated.
Jennah C.
Wallingford, CT
Every hotel experience that I’ve ever had at a Marriott has been a pleasant one! The staff is always attentive, helpful and kind. The rooms are always fresh and clean upon my arrival. If you haven’t already, be sure to try a Marriott out. It’s very cheap and the quality is excellent.
Stephanie S.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these rooms! I've stayed at several Marriot's and I have never been disappointed! Their always super clean and the staff has always been friendly! I would definitely recommend!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I absolutely love Marriott hotel. The service and food is amazing. Clean hotels. Nice gym and pool area but the pool is kinda nasty when I go I got sick and so did my nephew when we woke up the day after swimming. ! It’s an amazing hotel and great to stay in if you’re looking to swim.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriot hotels. They are always so beautiful, their staff is very nice and friendly, they are so helpful if you have any questions or concerns, and they just make your stay in their hotels feel so relaxing and homey.
Ashley W.
Layton , UT
When we travel we like to stay at Marriott hotels. They have nice, clean rooms and the customer service has always been great. We try to stay a couple times a month.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?