BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tara O.
IOWA CITY, IA
Globetrotter Expert
I haven't stayed in a Marriott too many times and in fact it has been quite a while since I have stayed in one but I don't recall ever having any bad experiences with staying there
Ericka A.
Murray, UT
Always had a pleasant stay at Marriott hotels. Always clean facilities and great beds. Have always enjoyed their complimentary breakfast at the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites.
Hanna A.
Columbus, OH
During my recent trip to India, the JW Marriot went above and beyond! I was there for several weeks and actually had different accommodations; however, when storms knocked the power out, the JW Marriot was happy to accommodate my group on short notice, two times. The manager went out of his way to send rickshaws to get us. The hospitality was amazing and definitely committed me to choosing Marriott hotels whenever possible. We also bought day passes and went swimming during one of the brutally hot days in Jaisalmer. I can not say enough good things about the JW Marriott in Jaisalmer, India.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels are nice for several reasons. I think the best part is that they have a lot of amenities that come with the price of booking a room and you don't generally have to pay extra for wifi or pay a resort fee. The staff is welcoming and there is always fresh coffee in the lobby. The last one we visited in Atlanta has free warm cookies all day! Who doesn't like cookies?! Also they are always willing to make you as comfortable as possible with extra blankets, pillows, towels and toiletries.
Kady C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I have stayed at the Marriott only once during a scholarship conference/assembly. My scholarship agency rented rooms out for all students in attendance (which was about 1000). However, some students had a room with only one king size bed and we were roomed with one other student from across the nation. That was obviously our first time meeting, so it would have been extremely awkward to be forced to share a bed. However, the hotel quickly accommodated my roommate and me and rolled in a queen sized portable bed. The friendly and quick service was much appreciated. The facility itself was immaculate, and the breakfast, lunch, and multiple course dinner prepared by the hotel was all delicious.
Brittney D.
Seaside, CA
Within the last 4 years I've traveled to a lot of different states and the one thing that has stayed the same is where I stay. It's either Marriott or one other hotel chain. The Marriott has never been a disappointment. The rooms have always been in tip top shape and the service is incredible. One time I had to leave a night early due to an emergency and without being rude or pushy on details the manager was so compassionate and refunded the that night as well as the next. You don't get that type of service just anywhere.
Maya S.
Ofrecen una gama alta de servicios. Las habitaciones, las suites, las instalaciones son geniales, el servicio, los trabajadores del hotel son generalmente muy amable y agradable. Muy atento. En serio, en cada destino, intento alojarme en un Marriot hotel para el confort, tranquilidad, lujo y amabilidad del servicio. Son mis favoritos en cada viaje. Los recomiendo. Mi familia y yo viajamos de vacaciones y nuestra primera opción es siempre MARRIOT porque son ideales para un ambiente familiar y al mismo tiempo muy elegante pero a un buen precio. ¡Está todo en uno! Las instalaciones son excelentes, la atención y el servicio son siempre el mejor. Siempre están bien situados y al alcance de todos. Sinceramente seguirá utilizando esta cadena de hoteles y lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.
Faride H.
Globetrotter Expert
My wife attended a higher ed conference and I accompanied her. Nice place, attentive staff but, it is close to Disneyland so lots of families and this was also Vidcon, across the street. Sort of noisy though at 10 PM it was quiet, and the Disney fireworks ended. The mix of serious conference attendees, families visiting Disney and Vidcon were a bit much but all in all, it was fine. Security was in evidence as well, due to the event. If you want peace and quiet, this is not the place. If you want convenience when visiting Disneyland but want an upscale hotel with a real restaurant and bar, this is a good choice. I brought my service dog along and they put us in the first floor, which was helpful.
Zul M.
San Antonio, TX
I have actually worked for the Marriott hotels and I loved working there. I have also stayed at the courtyard, Fairfield, and Townplace hotel, and Marriott in San Antonio Riverwalk. The service is always nice and they always try to help you anyway they can. My favorite part about Marriott is that they have so many ways for you to take advantage of the money you spend on them. You can get point or miles and if you get their credit card you can also earn tons of rewards. They really take care of their Elite members.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
I do belong to the Marriott Rewards program. You earn points per stay towards free nights. I love the cleanliness of this chain. Staff always seems to be nice and welcoming. I love the amenities-my favorite location that I've visited though is San Antonio, Tx / Sea World. It has a free shuttle to Sea World and an amazing pool/kiddie splash pad/jacuzzi and and a fantastic outdoor poolside bar. Has plenty of chairs for lounging/sun bathing and they deliver food to the pool... It's amazing! This hotel alone has sold me on Marriott for life.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?