BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11970)
Brianna O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
No matter how many places I traveled to I always am at the Marriott. They have really good services. In each of the cities I traveled to. The rooms are also great.
Samantha C.
I can't write enough good things about Marriott. My family has always stayed at Marriott hotels for the customer service, the affordability, and the luxury. I can't wait for the Starwood acquisition to be complete. There's a Marriott for every budget/need. Residence Inn hotels are great for a group of friends, JW for a date night..

Whenever I've had a problem with something, employees don't treat me like I'm an idiot or I am responsible. They are respectful and solve the problem.

For example, one time I arrived with my pregnant cousin to the Renaissance Phoenix, and our room was not ready. She was feeling very nauseous. Instead of making us wait at a restaurant nearby or a lobby, they upgraded us to a suite for the inconvenience. Great customer service.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I stayed at this hotel in Canada ! Great customer service very friendly and helpful . The rooms were very nice, clean and spacious with a fire place felt like home
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
Marriot is a nice hotel chain to stay at. We have stayed several times and they are usually clean and have friendly staff. They are usually in a popular area too.
Jennifer V.
Tupelo, OK
Usually a bit pricey, but always a nice stay with great customer service. Definitely only get to do these nights as a treat unless the company's paying of course.
Rose C.
Asheboro, NC
I love Marriott hotel because of the great service and hospitality. The rooms are always clean and the staff is great. I also love their pools because they are always clean.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Always clean, always friendly and never had any problems during our stays. They go above and beyond for guests and try to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use Marriott quite frequently when traveling. I can't remember a terrible experience. Things happen sometimes but Marriott always makes it right. I recommend Marriott when traveling whether it be work or play.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm never disappointed when we stay at a Marriott. They're hotels are always clean, service is always fabulous, and the amenities usually exceed my expectations.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Marriott Hotels!

My husband and I are Marriott Platinum Elite Members so we get all kinds of additional free perks such as room upgrades, WIFI, breakfast, late check-outs, and welcome gifts. I highly recommend signing up for their credit card so you can collect points even faster.

My husband and I travel a lot for business and pleasure so we were able to rack up enough points to stay at a hotel in Paris, France for five nights for free! This month we are going to Maui and staying at the Ritz Carlton. Since the hotel is so expensive we have to pay a small deposit each day, but we are staying at a hotel that is over $900 per night so we don't mind spending a little extra to stay at such a swanky hotel!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?