Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott Hotels are my favorite hotels to stay in while traveling. Their accommodations are very considerate for the entire family
I love Marriott properties. I know if I book one, even if it's in an area I'm unfamiliar with, I do not have to worry about the quality. They are always clean, friendly staff and comfortable. I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn outside of Columbus, OH and wasn't expecting too much since it's their budget line, but I swear I felt I was staying in a 5 star hotel!
We stay at Marriott properties often and they really value their loyalty program members. The service is normally top notch, the rooms are great, and we have a wonderful trip. The online check-in is also a great new tool available at some properties to help speed up check-ins.
My father is an avid traveler for work and he prefers to stay in marriotts. he will drive out of his way to get to one
I have never had a bad thing to say about any Marriott hotel I have ever stayed in, always nice and clean and the staff are extremely helpful and polite, not the cheapest place to stay, but most certainly worth the money as you know you will get a great nights sleep!!!
I have stayed at a lot of Mariott hotels over the years and I would say that I feel that you definitely get your money's worth.
They are always clean and have great customer service. I love this chain of hotels and they have a great rewards program.
My nieces competitions always happen to land at the Marriott hotel, this means they have a whole bunch of kids running throughout the building during certain times of the year but somehow they still manage to have great costumer service and keep everything under control! I love it!
We have a timeshare on Marriott hotels and resorts , and one thing I always see is the great customer service ! They're quick to bring you things you need in your room, room service is fast !! The rooms are clean and always so nice
Love those Marriott rewards!! Besides having a time share I onto stay at the Marriott.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos