Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I am a Platinum member of their rewards program. This is absolutely my favorite hotel chain.
Staying at any mayor hotel is always a great experience. Love the pool and vast breakfast for the kiddos and love the comfy beds and nice linens for my own comfort.
I have never had a bad stay at a Mariott. Their hotels & staff are both very nice & welcoming! My fav was the one we stayed at in San Juan, PR, all of the staff went out of their way for us & offered suggestions of "must see's" on the island.
Always a great experience! We love our vacation club at KoOlina HI! Always beautiful and clean and great service. They make us feel like royalty.
I always have an awesome experience with Marriott hotels. They have nice rooms that are usually well cleaned and pretty spacious. I have had some really great experiences with their customer service as well I have stayed at several Marriott's in different states that had exceptional customer service and everyone was friendly and helpful. Overall I've had really great stays at a Marriott.
This is my usual go-to when I can't find a good deal bc it is always consistently amazing. Comfortable beds and good customer service
Top notch. The customer service is great! They are all updated and have super comfy beds. I love the USB plugs in the rooms!
Every marriot that I have stayed in has been wonderful!!!! I have never had an issue with their rooms or service!!!! Overall it was a nice stay
Always very clean and very accommodating! Customer service is excellent and the price is on part for the quality and service you receive!
I also use them for business. They always have high quality service and rooms. Prices can be competitive if you can get a special on expedia or get a corporate agreement. First class hotel chain for executives.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos