Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,181 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I LOVE THIS HOTEL THE HOSTESS ARE SO NICE WHEN WE ARE THERE....NEVER HAD I HAVE A PROBLEM AT ALL BEEN STAYING AT ONE IN VA FOR OVER 3 YEARS WHEN WE A WORK RELATED...LOVE IT
Great hotels.. My family has stayed in several of these.. They have friendly customer service and the rooms are really nice and clean
I have stayed at Marriott hotels all around the country AND world- Aruba! . We are interval timeshare holders and marriott is our go-to resort. The JW in Palm springs is our usual but we pick the marriott over any other brand if it is availble to us. We have never had issues and the customer service is great. My husband travels a lot for work and he likes to stay at marriotts as well.
Everywhere we travel, we try to stay at a Marriott. Most comfortable beds and rooms ever. We became rewards members and they treat us extra special. Let me tell you, those points rack up real quick and before you know it, you have a free stay. Really great company. Will continue to stay here.
I always love my stays at the Marriott! Comfy beds, nice rooms, and very clean! I always try to stay in one when traveling!
I travel a lot with my job and no longer book Marriott hotels...they are so hit or miss! One could be great and the next one you stay at is old and filthy.
My dad traveled for his company and always stayed at Marriott. he racked up so many points we would go on vacation 2-3x a year and not have to pay for anything inside the hotel or airfare.
Whenever my family and go on trips we always try to find a Marriott to stay at. They are a wonderful hotel and the staff their is super friendly and helpful.
Clean Rooms, great service, and a range of places with a range of prices: perfect to fit anyone's style at anyone's budget. I've never been to a Marriott that I didn't love! One time I even left a (VERY expensive) bag with several (VERY expensive) lenses for my camera and they mailed it to me OVERNIGHT! I was elated!
I always enjoy my stays . It doesn't matter where or what size of the hotel, it's always nice.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos