Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We always liked this hotel. They have nice beds and the staff is great. Love the elevators as in disabled and can't climb stairs
Marriot is a reliable chain with good to excellent quality accommodations. Good customer service and nice amenities.
Very professional help. Prices are decent. Accommodations could be better like bed breakfast combos and deals. Never overbooked us. Can find in every state. Easy to get on hotel deal sites like travelocity
The marriot hotels are splendid! indeed! Last year, i ventured with my friends to Vegas and we stayed in the Marriot! i love it. it is clean, and room has a lot of space! i recommend it!
The people who work for them are great love staying at one of there hotels when ever we travel
I have done quite a bit of travel for work. One thing I know is you can never go wrong staying at a Marriott property. Clean, updated, honestly quite luxurious and the best customer service I have ever seen.
We almost always stay at a Marriott hotel whenever we travel. My husband travels for work and has a Marriott rewards card which earns him points when he stays at any of the Marroitt hotels. They are very clean, the service is always great and decor is usually themed to where it is located. I would recommend any of hotels in the Marriott family!
One of the best hotels to stay at. It's clean, the staff is helpful and it's quiet.
I always stay at Marriott hotels, the service is fantastic, rooms are always clean!
Very clean and has really comfy beds. I was able to have a microwave and fridge in my nice room with my friends for a convention.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos