4.59 / 5 based on 16,436 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great play to stay in Newport! Beautiful hotel with a great staff! I loved all the amenities they had to offer as well. I would definitely stay again.
The the Marriott hotel is always one of my favorite hotels to stay at I've traveled many times and it's always nice to see a Marriott sign in my sites
Marriott hotels are very lovely places to stay at. They're beautifully decorated with amazing customer service. I haven't had a problem with them once.
I love Marriott its so nice never ever has it been dissapointing to me great service great rooms great price cant ask for better when your on a budget
My college put us up in a hotel for some time and let me tell you, this hotel was the bomb! They had complementary food everyother night it was great!
Anytime I travel for work I always stay at a Marriott since my family has their reward credit cards and they honestly offer the best hospitality.
It was great! I had awesome views and the food service was outstanding but at the location in California I was staying at the receptionist was so rude.
I love love love Marriott brand hotels. Each one I have stayed at has always been super. From the free breakfast to the rooms have all been excellent.
Complimentary breakfast was great. The lobby was huge and had computers, free WiFi, and a comfortable waiting area. The room was super clean and roomy.
My family loves the Marriott- so much we are platinum members and have a timeshare. We don't stay any place else! Especially love Ko 'Olina in Hawaii.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos