BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Stephanie S.
San Pedro, CA
I am a Marriott Rewards member so if I am traveling for business and/or pleasure I usually try to stay there. My most recent stay (For business with a splash of pleasure :) ) was at Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort in Honolulu, Hawaii. NIce rooms (could be a bit bigger) and what I love is the drink vouchers....SCORE! If you are there for pleasure, they have many activities daily within the resort and of course, the beach is a hop, skip, and jump away! Eat at DKs steakhouse or Sansei Japanese food right there IN the resort. Delicious food, "ok" prices but Sansei and the Pool Bar both have Happy Hour Specials! ALOHA
Trina M.
I am Platinum Elite with Marriott which also includes Ritz Carlton.  The older hotels aren't kept as clean as the newer ones.  They need to fully combine the SPG and Marriott rewards programs.
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
The hotel itself was nice, but the room could have been cleaner and the staff more attentive. We had to have the bedding changed because it was sandy (unchanged from previous person) we also made it very clear that there would be FOUR people in our suite, however the entire suite was still made up for two people. There was not enough of anything and we had to keep going to the front desk to get extra glasses and pillows, etc. They were kind and patient with us even though we kept bothering them, but it would have been nice to get everything at once.
Marcus D.
Atlanta, GA
Marriott is outstanding and always giving the best service to helping people out. I just stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta for Valentine's Day with my lover and it was an enjoyable experience. They where very helpful in showing us where our rooms were and recommending restaurants. The only problem I had was with the $15 wifi I think that's just overly expensive for no reason and the price to park your car is $30 only at the one I stayed at of course this is different at most places but it is still expensive for no reason at all when you are a guest that is paying way about $150 a night.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
We used the Melville Marriott on Long Island for a room block the week of my daughters wedding. Everything about our weekend there was fabulous. We hosted a rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding and food and service were both great. We also hosted a breakfast the morning after the wedding and again absolutely wonderful. They even gave me Marriott points for all the money spent in the restaurant. With those points I was able to book 2 rooms for 2 nights in Alpharetta, Georgia in May. It's a perfect location for the Verizon Ampitheater when we are there for the Zac Brown Band concert.
Becky Y.
Ellington
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed at the Marriot in Philadelphia. We reserved 2 rooms. Each room should have been supplied a fridge and microwave. Only one of our rooms had this set up. And we were missing our hair dryer. It took 1 hr to get them to bring what we were missing. When we went to the pool it was closed and if we wanted to swim we could get a guest pass to go across the street to the sister hotel to use theirs. When paying, even though i had two rooms under my name they made me use separate transactions having to supply another ID and payment. Mind you, we stayed in the big city...which wasnt a very good place to have to leave my hotel to walk to another hotel with a group of kids that want to swim. No attempt to fix our problem was made when talking to manager. We just got an "Im sorry"
Stephanie S.
Carmel, IN
Marriott Hotels are my go-to! Their reward program is amazing, especially if you couple it with the credit card they offer. The free night you receive every year more than covers the annual fee for the credit card. Their staff is always phenomenal and you tend to get many, many perks just for being a reward member. It's free to sign up and everyone should run to do it! Marriott also just acquired the Hyatt brand of hotels, meaning there are now double locations you can earn points. The hotels are always so clean, have the newest amenities, and they're constantly striving to be the best.
joan s.
Weare, NH
The hotel was spotless had clean linens and clean towels. Also had coffee in room and a refrigerator for snacks. Had wake up service. I would highly recommend this hotel. The hotel had free cable tv, complimentary breakfast with a very big selection of fresh fruit, juice of different kinds and a big selection of food. Also had king or queen size beds, extra towels, shampoo, conditioner, free lotion. Also had hair dryer, ironing board and iron.

They have a reward program where if you stay more than one time through the year you will get a free night. Also you join a membership and you get some points off of your airline tickets and if it is your anniversary you get a free stay. You also get so much off of concert tickets and other adventures. Customer service was excellent. Anytime I called for a reservation I always got the best deals. You could call anytime in the middle of the night and someone was always on the phone to help you. They know where all the activities are going on in the town you are going to be in and where everything is located. Very helpful.
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
Oh gosh. Marriott hotels can be great as long as they aren't crowded or updated to the space age technology that was put in their elevators. The rooms are very nice, but if you have a balcony- you are intentionally exposed to neighbors and everyone else- no real dividers even, dangerous if you have kids. Don't feel lucky if there's a Starbucks, nightclub and a Pizza Hut- they're overpriced and overcrowded traps that with keep you from getting to your car. Just some advice- before you book, ask about events happening IN or around the hotel if you want peace.
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
Globetrotter Expert
We recently stayed at the Marriot Ko'Olina location. It was great, and the staff went above and beyond are expectations. You can rent a cabana on the beach for 60 a day, or half day for 30. It is located next to Disney's Aluani, so if you have kids you can walk over to the character breakfast! You have a small shopping plaza located about 1/3 of a mile down the street with a ABC store. They beach in front of it has GREAT snorkeling too. you have four lagoons to choose fro, and there is also a secert lagoon next to paradise cove if you are up to finding it :) there is always turtles there!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?