Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,139 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always clean and friendly staff. Of course we always read the reviews before we book to stay anywhere but we haven't had a bad experience at a Marriott yet.
During a recent trip to Zurich we stayed at a marriott and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was.
My experience at Marriott warner Center woodland hills was great. The room i got wAs standard suite with a King bed and a view. They have a clean room and bathroom. By the way, I stayed overnight because i got a deal from booking.com. Their buffet was a bit pricey for a few basic selections such as omelette, breads, fruits, sausage and bacon. However, the food was tasty and the staffs are accommodating. Parking & wifi have extra fees which is a bit bummer.
I love Marriott!!!!! They have by far the nicest hotel rooms and they are all so nice!!
Location, location, location....so important. In the same weekend, we stayed at one Marriott in which we couldn't sleep-in, due to airplanes coming and going nearby. The city noises on the second night were just as bad, but the hotels themselves were beautiful and the staff was great. The workout facilities were great, too. It really boils down to where you want to be; the hotel itself will be great.
I just last weekend stayed in a Marriott in Boston and was very pleased. The hotel itself was beautiful and even though they were doing construction on the elevators, you would never know it. The hotel staff was friendly and they were helpful as usual. I am a Marriott rewards customer and will still continue to be.
I always try to stay in a Marriott while traveling. They are my favorite hotels to stay in. Their customer serves is top notch and always so helpful. Anytime I travel to Atlanta with work we always stay in the Marriott Marquee and it never disappoints. Highly recommend these hotels!
My family always tries to stay at this hotel the people are extremely sweet
The rooms are always nice and clean. And so are the bathrooms are really nice too!
Marriott has never disappointed us. The rooms are always clean and customer service is always great. It's our go to hotel.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos