Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,185 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I used to be very fond of the Marriott chain, however over the last few years i have been doing A LOT of traveling and i have found that Marriott is my least favorite of any other chain of hotels. Their prices are always higher, the hotels are not as updated and 3 of the 4 i have stayed in lately have all been noisy. These are Marriotts in downtown Atlanta and Dallas. I would suggest another brand hotel if you are traveling often. there are a few that i do still LOE like the Grand Hotel in Point Clear but it is a resort and should be Awesome!
I love Mariott. Always comfortable and clean, always my first choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always clean and comfortable beds. Very well maintained, and always courteous staff. I definitely recommend to friends or seek them out when traveling.
We've stayed at many Marriott hotels and find them to be clean and nice places to stay. Would love to see more pet friendly accommodations!
Friends and I stayed at the Marriot located on the Carribbean Island of St. Kitts. This place is huge and beautiful!!!!! Spectacular. Pools + near the ocean beach. Restaurants and mini mall inside plus a club/bar scene on the lower level. Gym too. But the best part about this place is the beds!!!
We have always used marriott and we love the hotel itself. Never had any problems with the staff or conditions of the rooms. We have had one bad experience when the hotel in washington dc area had a problem with the fire alarms at 3 am and we all had to evacuate 3 times. Other than that I would highly recommend this hotel.
Always clean and wonderful employees! Best place to stay.
Hands down the best hotel beds possible and a great rewards program where you can earn free stays. I love it...quality and price are great!
I'll stay just to try it out never been there my wedding is coming up so yes it would be nice
I really enjoy Marriott Hotels I feel classy when I stay, if I have a little extra money to spend on a trip I look into Marriott.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos