BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11974)
Kira B.
Watertown
The room was very nice, the staff was helpful and the whole place was very clean. We want to stay by campus the Marriott in Bloomington Indiana the best. Have stayed at hotel on campus and you get a lot more for your money at the Marriott.
Emma D.
Tucson, AZ
Outstanding customer service outstanding properties and amenities! Every time I go on vacation I choose to stay at marriot all of there branches have never let me down. Jw is my favorite but courtyards very wonderful too.
Grace C.
My family always stays at a Marriott on our road trips and we are always satisfied! We generally look for ones with continental breakfast and they are always awesome!
Cherelle A.
Love all Marriott locations that I have visited. The prices are always reasonable and the rooms are nice and clean. Associates are nice, always a pleasant experience.
Jennifer W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just stayed at a Marriott this weekend. Room was a decent size. Bed was rather small but when you are sharing it with another adult and a toddler what can you expect.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
These hotels are so beautiful like I have never ever actually liked a hotel I’ve had to stay in besides this one man hey really out did themselves with these hotels .
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
When I plan a vacation I always check for Marriott Hotels in the area! Every one I have stayed at has been clean, comfortable, and incredibly accommodating!
Rachael K.
Montgomery, IL
I always have a good experience while staying at Marriott.  They are staff is always friendly, the hotel is always clean, and I always feel well rested after my stay.
Giovanni E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Its a nice hotel and my partner gets benefits through her parents club membership. They usually are well maintained and clean and have pleasant interiors and bedding
Tiffany C.
port st lucie, FL
My last stay in Atlanta Georgia was awesome. I was there for a week and the staff was very attentive to my needs and requests. I'd definitely recommend this Marriot.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?