BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

traci m.
Vermilion , OH
Globetrotter Expert
Amenities, staff and overall experience was great!! Definitely a recommendation to anyone looking for a quality establishment while vacationing or road tripping.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I'm never disappointed when we stay at a Marriott. They're hotels are always clean, service is always fabulous, and the amenities usually exceed my expectations.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I stayed at this hotel on a trip to Washington, D.C. Very clean place and great staff. One of the best hotel stays that i’ve ever had! Would recommend to others!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Stayed in Courtyard Marriott in Chapel Hill NC this past weekend and we were very happy with our beautiful suite! I haven't stayed in a hotel in years and this was a nice getaway. I love how friendly and knowledgeable the check in and check out staff were. The hotel lobby was absolutely immaculate with a full service bar, Starbucks and a little shop which sells medicine, drinks, toiletries and snacks. I was so glad to see they sold NyQuil packets because of course I got sick the morning of our trip and didn't know where the nearest drugstore was so it was a relief to be able to just get the meds there, even though it was pricier than usual. Gotta pay that convenience charge I guess. Our room was huge! Extremely clean and very comfortable. I love that the travel size shampoos and conditioners were by Paul Mitchell! Its small things like that, which count! We will continue to stay here when we return!
Nina M.
These are the only hotels I ever want to stay at. They are ALWAYS clean, updated, and accommodating. They always have nice pools and amenities too. I love these hotels, their locations, and their employees!
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City , OK
The rooms I have stayed in were always clean. I don't use hotels very often it when I do I like to stay in a nice clean room. Everyone that worked there were nice and made sure we never needed anything.
Twanna R.
hillsboro, AL
Locally we have a Marriott visit the hotel for a conference. Though the rooms weren't as clean as I expected, you can't expect the staff to get rid of every spider web or tiny bug. I understand that may go overlooked from time to time. The conference room was okay however there was no one to work the room. So when we needed something we would always have to go looking for someone else to get water or anything that we would have needed. Hotels beautiful and the staff was friendly but I think we picked an inopportune time to visit because they seemed a bit understaffed. Overall I would definitely try this hotel again. They do have a good reputation and it is very beautiful. The conference rooms are also spacious and lovely. I would like to see better customer service for the price. The rates were higher than expected but if upgraded the customer service it would be well worth it. Marriott Hotels
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Me all time favorite hotel! One time my family and I went to a Howard johnsons due to a family emergency (we went to California to Vegas last minute) and the Howard johnsons had a cockroach in the room! We packed up so quick and left! We had no place to go, we searched for hotels (we were on a budget due to it being last minute) we found the Marriott and it was so NICE! And to top it off it was only $15 more then the cockroach infested hotel! The worker was so sweet! When he heard what happened to us, with the passing of my uncle and cockroach rooms he upgraded us. Amazing company. For now on I will only stay at Marriott or the Hyatt. No where else.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Every Marriott I've ever stayed and has been really clean and professional I've enjoyed my stay every time I've gone. I would recommend the hotels to my friends that were looking for a nice quality hotel.
Alexia D.
My husband made our reservations online and paid for it. We drove from another state for his company office party and all the money that we did not have already put into the hotel was for gas for our drive home. Upon arrival, they said we needed to put down a deposit for the room (this was not made clear anywhere online when making our original booking). When my husband said that we already put all of our money into paying for the room, that we're from out of state, we were told "That's your problem." We ended up buying a prepaid card to give them, which took half an hour to get processed, and were treated very rudely until we had the prepaid card. The hotel itself was decent enough but the customer service and the frustration from the entire exchange was a nightmare.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?