4.59 / 5 based on 15,710 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at a Marriott hotel when I was in Canada and I had a pleasant experience. The room was clean, the view was nice, and the staff was friendly.
We've been pretty happy so far with Marriott Rewards program. We were upgraded to Platinum Elite and the benefits have been very generous thus far.
I've had good and bad experiences with Marriott. For the most part, rooms are nice, property is well laid out. However the staff isn't always helpful
Marriott is definitely the best hotel to stay in. The stuff is extremely friendly and they are there for your needs. I don't stay anywhere else now!
I recently stayed at the Marriot in Memphis. It was a beautiful hotel inside and out. The employees were so sweet and very helpful and accomodating.
Staying at a Marriott with club level access is the best thing ever! They are always so willing to help and they even get us checked so much faster.
Classy and well kept. Everything you would expect this hotel to be. Clean, placed in a good area. Which means tons of shops nearby. Courteous staff.
I've stayed here last fall in Portland, maine. It was close to the mall. The rooms were comfy. They didn't have any pamphlets of things to do nearby
Stayed at the Marriott in la, one of the best hotel I stay it was very clean and the beds were the best they were so comfortable I didn't wanna leave
Marriott properties are my go to places when I am traveling. There are so many different types of accomadations so you have a wide array of choices.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos