Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,173 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
These hotels are always amazing from decor to the staff everything is just so gorgeous you would want to stay here forever.
Marriott Hotels are always a safe bet. These hotels are well kept and decorated appropriately. I do wish the price point was lower.
I absolutely love this hotel and its brand. Beautiful rooms and great service. always receive an warm reception in lobby and throughout the hotel!
This is a wonderful chain of hotels to stay at even for one night. They are very upscale and the rooms are always spotless.
The rooms are pretty nice and the staff there are always there if you need anything . The rewards program they have is nice . You can pretty much find a Marriott anywhere .
I have always had pleasant stays at Marriott Inn and Suites. I've always gotten great deals, the rooms are clean and nicely furnished and the staff are friendly. No complaints here.
This is a wonderful chain of hotels! My favorite is the Marriott Narquis in Atlanta. The staff is extremely friendly and will go above and beyond for their guests!
Love this hotel! Only hotel we stay at & truly enjoy everything about it. The customer service, rooms, & the pool is open 24hrs which we love.
Regardless what brand of Marriott you stay at, they are clean and the staff is pleasant. Always my first choice!
I am a flight attendant for a major airline, and we always stay in Marriots! They are always clean, friendly staff, great bistro by the lobby for breakfast and dinner. They also have a great Happy Hour! The Courtyard Marriotts are great!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos