Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love these hotels! The one on carolina beach is the nicest hotel that I have ever been in!
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
I am proud to say I am part of a Marriott time share and I LOVE it. I have used it all over, be it California, Hawaii, Florida and even Aruba. The service is top notch, the rooms are comfortable and homey and the staff is well trained, professional and always helpful!
I have always enjoyed staying at the Marriott. It is a little pricey but you get your money out of the place. Great Stay!
Marriott Resorts and Hotels provide a great level of accommodations globally based on your price range and needs. I like the multiple options and group packages as well as member rewards.
Very good service the rooms are very clean and there pretty big , I enjoyed stayed at Marriott hotels .
We always have a great experience staying at a Marriot hotel. We especially like the Residence Inns. And the free breakfast can't be beat!
I usually stay at Marriot hotels, not as luxurious as a higher end hotel but absolutely impeccable customer service & a nice hotel over all!
When we are out of town and need a hotel we always look for a Marriott to stay in. They are typically clean and have helpful staff. We even ended up having our wedding at a Marriott and were very pleased. I would recommend this chain to anyone looking for a good quality hotel stay.
Marriott is my favorite hotel simply because they have the most locations. When I've had to travel to some obscure places for work, I can be sure there is always a Marriott closeby. Their membership rewards are also the bomb!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos