BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Emily K.
Charlotte
I love Marriott hotels. My family are preferred members, so whenever we stay in a Marriott abroad, we get to use the concierge level with free food. I always know that I can trust Marriott wherever I go. they are clean, safe, and in great locations.
Nikki K.
Kinder, LA
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Marriott hotels! They were so clean and found in an AWESOME location. We were so close to everything we needed to be and I’m so beyond happy that we decided to use them for our vacation Great time with great people in a great hotel
Kate V.
Marriott Hotels are usually fine. It is important to note that they are now franchises so you really won’t know what you’re going to get at each hotel so reading reviews prior to booking is essential.
Faith T.
Kansas City, MO
Marriott hotels are my preference when traveling for business. It is the only hotel system that I collect points through. Marriotts have a funny way of making you feel at home. All staff is friendly and kind. I have never had an issue at a Marriott.
Yvette F.
San Diego
Huge fan of the Marriott Hotels. There are plenty of different options for shorter to more extended stays as well as luxury resorts. They have a fabulous rewards program that always provides members with great deals and discounts at no extra cost!
Erica G.
Homestead, FL
MARRIOTT IS THE BEST HOTEL CHAIN EVER. All of there employees are friendly and helpful and very attentive. The rooms are always clean and organized and the breakfast that they serve is always fresh and hot. I always chose Marriott over any other hotel.
Ashley M.
Atlanta
We always enjoy staying in Marriott hotels. They are reliably clean and have friendly staff. We have had a variety of experiences from property to property, but overall very positive and we will continue to stay in Marriott hotels when available.
Rachel G.
Lima
I have never had any poor service was staying at a Marriott hotel. They’re always clean and comfortable plus there’s breakfast at most of them that is a very good widespread. The staff is always great and kind of make sure that we have everything that we need!
Rachel G.
Altus
We love staying in Marriott hotels because they’re always so accommodating. They make sure that their guests are welcomed as well as taken care of during their stay! Even when I forget my toothbrush they are always there to make sure I have what I need!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
We stayed at a Marriott in South Boston right near the water and we had an amazing stay. The room was modern, with a super comfortable bed and pretty view. They had a super nice bar and pool tables right when you walked in. A really nice pool and hot tub too! Love the Marriott franchise.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?