BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kelsee B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Globetrotter Expert
I always enjoy my stay at Marriott hotels. The rooms are always clean and enjoyable. The location of the hotel is great. The customer service was also amazing. Marriott hotels are a great value for what you get.
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
Globetrotter Expert
I use Marriott quite frequently when traveling. I can't remember a terrible experience. Things happen sometimes but Marriott always makes it right. I recommend Marriott when traveling whether it be work or play.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Always clean, always friendly and never had any problems during our stays. They go above and beyond for guests and try to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Rose C.
Asheboro, NC
I love Marriott hotel because of the great service and hospitality. The rooms are always clean and the staff is great. I also love their pools because they are always clean.
traci m.
Vermilion , OH
Globetrotter Expert
Amenities, staff and overall experience was great!! Definitely a recommendation to anyone looking for a quality establishment while vacationing or road tripping.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Marriott Hotels!

My husband and I are Marriott Platinum Elite Members so we get all kinds of additional free perks such as room upgrades, WIFI, breakfast, late check-outs, and welcome gifts. I highly recommend signing up for their credit card so you can collect points even faster.

My husband and I travel a lot for business and pleasure so we were able to rack up enough points to stay at a hotel in Paris, France for five nights for free! This month we are going to Maui and staying at the Ritz Carlton. Since the hotel is so expensive we have to pay a small deposit each day, but we are staying at a hotel that is over $900 per night so we don't mind spending a little extra to stay at such a swanky hotel!
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I'm never disappointed when we stay at a Marriott. They're hotels are always clean, service is always fabulous, and the amenities usually exceed my expectations.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I stayed at this hotel on a trip to Washington, D.C. Very clean place and great staff. One of the best hotel stays that i’ve ever had! Would recommend to others!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Stayed in Courtyard Marriott in Chapel Hill NC this past weekend and we were very happy with our beautiful suite! I haven't stayed in a hotel in years and this was a nice getaway. I love how friendly and knowledgeable the check in and check out staff were. The hotel lobby was absolutely immaculate with a full service bar, Starbucks and a little shop which sells medicine, drinks, toiletries and snacks. I was so glad to see they sold NyQuil packets because of course I got sick the morning of our trip and didn't know where the nearest drugstore was so it was a relief to be able to just get the meds there, even though it was pricier than usual. Gotta pay that convenience charge I guess. Our room was huge! Extremely clean and very comfortable. I love that the travel size shampoos and conditioners were by Paul Mitchell! Its small things like that, which count! We will continue to stay here when we return!
Nina M.
These are the only hotels I ever want to stay at. They are ALWAYS clean, updated, and accommodating. They always have nice pools and amenities too. I love these hotels, their locations, and their employees!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?