Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,186 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriott hotels. My favorite was the one in Ft Lauderdale Florida. Absolutely beautiful
Every Marriot we have ever been to has always had amazon service and amenities! And the staff is always there to help with anything!
Always clean, nice and a decent price. I look to Marriott first. I like that they give a a few styles of pillow and I never feel gross when I leave.
My dad is a Marriot member and so we stay at Marriot every time we travel. I have always had a great experience with their hotels, always super clean and friendly! I would recommend this hotel a million times over
My family loves stay at marriott hotels! Whenever we travel out of town, or out if state, we try to find marriott over any other hotel. The pools are always clean, the rooms are fantastic & room service is wonderful :)
After quite a lenthy stay last summer at a Marriott and then a few night stays here and there, I must say the staff are always very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean.
I stayed in Marriott, I worked with them and I love them! Great service, nice hotels, perfect conference facilities. I highly recommend Marriott.
Some of the Marriott hotels across the world are some of the highest quality hotels I have ever stayed in. In these hotels I was treated like royalty. That being said..across the board...chainwide they do not maintain that type of integrity. Poor customer service, low quality facilities, amenities are lacking. Sheraton maintains this quality chain wide for the most part. I have only been impressed by Marriott in Berlin and Munich...OUTSTANDING service, amenities, and room décor. They need MORE training chainwide on how to treat frequent guests..why would I want to become a preferred guest if I am not going to be treated like one in each place I stay?
When Marriott Hotels have a presence in a city where I travel, they are my go-to brand for both business and pleasure.
My boyfriend took me Valentines weekend to Marriott Suits and it was one of the nicest hotels I had stayed in. The only thing that was bad was it took an Hour and a Half for our room service when we were told 30 minutes. The bed was comfy and the People were so sweet!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos