Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott is a convenient hotel. They are everywhere and the rates are reasonable. As long as you aren't looking to be impressed by a hotel, this is perfect.
I'm a fan of the Marriott. Great rooms and always have great breakfasts! I have also been to a few conferences that have been at a few different Marriott locations. All very nice, clean, organized. Great place to stay and work!
Love to stay at Marriott hotels...they have the best rooms, beds and customer service. if its not to your liking, they fix it!!
I have never been disappointed when staying at a Marriott. There is one locally that I always recommend when clients/co-workers are coming in from out of town.
When looking for hotels in new destinations I always look for Marriotts and another well known brand first! They are always clean and a brand that I can trust!
My family and I always seek out Marriott hotels. The customer service is superior. The rooms are clean and comfy. Restaurants are amazing
Marriott has the best hotels and every time we travel we stay at Marriott or one of its sister companies .
I have stayed at my fair share of Mariottt resorts..some more expensive than others...but from the lower end rooms to the higher end rooms I've loved them all. Not a complaint here
Marriott has nice hotels and great customer service. Make sure you join the Marriott Rewards Program, our last vacation we got an Ocean View room for the price of a Garden View, it saved us hundred of dollars.
Always clean and comfortable. Easy to find locations throughout the country. They offer a great line of budget friendly hotels as well...
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos