Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott hotels are similar to the Hilton hotels for me personally and I really dislike outdated hotels.
Marriots have great deals! I would totally recommend getting email subscriptions.
Yes....from the cookies to the pillow top mattresses! I absolutely enjoy every chance I get to stay here!
Whenever we travel we try to stay at a Marriott - my favorite so far was on the Canadian side of Niagra Falls -- the view was stunning! I love that their chain has a variety of pricepoints and styles but staff has always been friendly and accommodating!
I have been to a Marriott hotel before, and the inside was very elegant. It was very clean that includes the bathrooms and rooms. I would recommend people to stay at this hotel.
Always a good stay! Great customer service and always there to help when you need it. The rooms are very clean and roomy. I would definitely recommend this hotel company to anyone.
I fly and stay at hotels often and I would put Marriott hotels (all of their brands) 2nd to my hotel companies list. My 1st choice would be their major competitor (I'm sure you can guess which one that is) since they have one of the best member benefits in any industry. However, Marriott's member benefits are almost as competitive and if I have to stay at a Marriott brand, I'm more than happy about it. Ironically, I'm not a huge fan of the Marriott Hotels itself, I'm more keen on staying at Courtyard, Residence Inn, Renaissance, Ritz Carlton. Marriott Resorts, Townplace Suites and Fairfield Inn are not my favorite.
Whenever me and my family travel, we ALWAYS stay at Marriott. They always clean, we never have bad service. I literally have nothing bad to say about them
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
Marriott is such a great quality company. They can be pricey at times, but you really get what you pay for. And they're hotel rooms are incredibly comfortable.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos