Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
These hotels are so fancy and have great service!!! I always see the guy who owns the hotel on his jet landing on top of the hotel it's awesome
This is a great hotel!!! We have stayed here many times. Great for our family!
We usually stay at Marriott when we go on vacation or travel and I've never had a problem. Their staff are always friendly and our rooms are always clean and nice to stay at. I also really like a lot of their features including free Wi-fi and free continental breakfast.
Marriott hotels are clean and friendly. The beds are decent but the pillows aren't very soft. They are usually priced affordable for families. I suggest calling the hotel directly to see if they have any deals they can offer you. Sometimes this is possible.
I love this company as well, great suites, although their are others i prefer better but again depends on who is running the ship…it can be a hit or miss
I traveled A LOT for my previous job. The towns I went to all had Marriott and Hilton so I decided I would pick one and get a rewards card. I tried both in different towns to make sure I wasn't basing my opinion on just one experience. I won't go into details, but I had a better experience at Marriott. I have stayed at SEVERAL since then and have had great experiences each time. Highly recommended.
I've stayed here last fall in Portland, maine. It was close to the mall. The rooms were comfy. They didn't have any pamphlets of things to do nearby
Marriotts are solid and probably my second favorite hotel chain. They have a great point system for frequent travelers too
I have been to many Marriott hotels and I can honestly say that I've never had a bad experience with one.
We have stayed at numerous Marriots in different cities over the years. They are always nice and clean and the staff is always friendly
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos