Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,139 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
It has always been out pleasure to stay at Marriott when we are traveling. The facilities are consistent from coast to coast. Clean, great service, great amenities, enough parking, a decent breakfast, and good pricing. Join their rewards program for extra discounts and to receive emails about specials. The points can be used for a variety of things from free nights to spa visits and restaurants.
It's an average type hotel. Depending on your location there are Marriott hotels that are not a pleasant. Stayed in one and it's very basic. Nothing that really stands out. Nothing too grand or perhaps I just have high expectations.
A superior hotel. Always clean and comfortable. Quality complimentary products such as Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. Great amenities in their properties, pool, fitness center, cafe and Starbucks. Overall a solid and enjoyable place to stay for the price.
the hotels are great. they are all modern and up to date. they also look great. the staff is always pleasant.they will try their hardest to accommodate you. the rooms are also perfect. they are large, have comfortable beds, nice bathrooms. tons of locations.
Marriott's are one of my favorite hotels, especially the fact that they have Starbucks coffee, anywhere with Starbucks makes me happy!
great hall for parties and get together I love this place for price and food, service and neatness.
I really loved their service it really amazing the hotel alone was very luxerious and it was reallly a great experience to stay at their hotels
Great hotels. Great service. Great amenities. Depends on the city and promotion they have at the time, but would definitely use them again
I've always had pleasant stays at Marriotts. However, I am disappointed that for one in Baltimore, even though I am a rewards member I could not get free wi-fi in the room.
The employees here are so kind and generous! The overall cleanliness of the hotels are magnificent! I never had a problem with anything while using this hotel! I would recommend staying here if the location of your travel allows it!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos