Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,174 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have always had good experiences at Marriott hotels. I would recommend any of their properties. Some can be a little pricey though.
I have stayed at several Marriot Hotels in several cities and I've always been pleased. The quality is great and I have confidence in the brand.
When I travel for business I alway stay at a Marriot Hotel. The beds are always comfortable and the staff is always kind and courteous. This is my top hotel no doubt.
I can't ever think of a problem or issue I've had while staying at a Marriot, in fact, they've always been very clean, the staff has always been very pleasant, and the rooms have always had a "home" feeling to them.
Marriott is our go to hotel chain when we travel. We are always guaranteed an incredibly comfy bed, and bedding, and the room is always spotless. A lot of them have great dining options/amenities, as well. We never have to worry when we book a Marriott. They are really consistent, wherever you travel.
I have always had a good experience at Marriott! No surprise there! They are nice, clean, quiet, and usually have a great variety of cafes and such attached.
I love Marriott hotels! Every year my husband and I go to HorseShoe Bay Marriott resort. Its so beautiful and relaxing out there. Great place for couples.
Marriott is always a great place to stay! They have a reputable name however, it seems as if some of them are going down hill with their customer service.
I have a favorite Marriott in Orlando Florida and most recently the beautiful one in Budapest.
Marriott has a wide reach across the globe with their affiliated hotels and I've received nothing but stellar service from the brand. However their loyalty program has stiff qualification requirements and unlike most of the other large chains they do not tend to offer status matching. This makes it very difficult to qualify for top tier unless you use Marriott exclusively for all your travels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos