BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Michelle B.
Manalapan, NJ
I have always had good experiences at Marriott hotels. I would recommend any of their properties. Some can be a little pricey though.
Sarah P.
Woodstock, IL
I have stayed at several Marriot Hotels in several cities and I've always been pleased. The quality is great and I have confidence in the brand.
Tolshea A.
Concord, NC
When I travel for business I alway stay at a Marriot Hotel. The beds are always comfortable and the staff is always kind and courteous. This is my top hotel no doubt.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I can't ever think of a problem or issue I've had while staying at a Marriot, in fact, they've always been very clean, the staff has always been very pleasant, and the rooms have always had a "home" feeling to them.
Jennifer T.
Pepperell, MA
Marriott is our go to hotel chain when we travel. We are always guaranteed an incredibly comfy bed, and bedding, and the room is always spotless. A lot of them have great dining options/amenities, as well. We never have to worry when we book a Marriott. They are really consistent, wherever you travel.
Kelly P.
Globetrotter Expert
I have always had a good experience at Marriott! No surprise there! They are nice, clean, quiet, and usually have a great variety of cafes and such attached.
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I love Marriott hotels! Every year my husband and I go to HorseShoe Bay Marriott resort. Its so beautiful and relaxing out there. Great place for couples.
Connie E.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is always a great place to stay! They have a reputable name however, it seems as if some of them are going down hill with their customer service.
Karen P.
Brewster, NY
I have a favorite Marriott in Orlando Florida and most recently the beautiful one in Budapest.
Jennifer P.
Alexandria, VA
Marriott has a wide reach across the globe with their affiliated hotels and I've received nothing but stellar service from the brand. However their loyalty program has stiff qualification requirements and unlike most of the other large chains they do not tend to offer status matching. This makes it very difficult to qualify for top tier unless you use Marriott exclusively for all your travels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?