4.59 / 5 based on 16,475 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We recent got a new Marriott downtown and the building is so nice. They have amazing drinks at their Monks restaurant. The staff is so friendly and welcoming.
Marriott hotels are my family's favorite hotels. Great service, staff, and amenities. The rooms are top notch. We use Marriott for business and personal stays.
With hotels rooms and resort for that can accommodate all sizes and levels from simplicity to luxurious-Marriott- is a chain that is dependable and convenient.
I love Marriott rooms. They are very luxurious and well appointed but my only gripe is the price. A lot of times they don't offer good discounts to loyalists.
I always have a great experience with the mariott great customer service and they are very helpful with accommodations and finding you the best price on rooms
Consistently good chain of hotels; however on the higher end of the price scale typically. Decent customer service, but a notch below that of the Hilton chain.
I've always had a great experience at the Marriott. Family friends of ours own a timeshare in Aruba, and I love staying there. Great hotels all over the world!
I love these hotels. They are usually very up2 date and the beds are very comfy. I will stay in this hotel if its in or close 2 the destination I need 2 be at.
I have stayed at the Mariott in Charleston, WV several times. Love that its close to the mall and convention center. I hate that they don't provide free WiFi.
Overall Marriotts are great hotels to stay at. Convenient locations all around and customer service is always on point. Have had very few disappointing stays.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos