4.59 / 5 based on 16,063 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I was in Time square. The hotel is fancy. People are very nice. The building is awesome. There are cafes and shops in the building, they are expensive though.
Great time, great staff, easy check in and check out without any complaints! Enjoyed my stay with friends without any troubles or difficulties, would recommend
They are great hotels! They never let you down, if you are thinking of going somewhere new, the Marriott Hotels will not let you down. It is a sure good hotel
It was a very good stay. Good people working for the company and they made it a plesent stay for a hotel. I would recomend others to stay at the Marriot Hotel.
Marriott is a progressive brand that I believe tries to establish good customer service and happiness amongst their guests. Their rewards program is ok.
My favorite hotel chain by far. I am a member of the rewards club and always stay in Marriott hotels when I can. Always hospitable, clean, and welcoming staff.
I stayed at one with family. It was nice I remember liking the glasses they left in the bathroom a lot...LOL...Super nice hotel, clean, and the food was great.
I always stay at Marriott hotels because my dad gets points there. They are always super nice and the rooms are great. It is kind of pricey but it is worth it.
I might be bias since I do work for the company Great customer service and they're always gorgeous properties. They are pricey, but you pay for what you get!
We love staying at Marriott hotels. The facilities are always clean. We love the breakfast. The rooms are very efficient. The price is always wallet friendly.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos