Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very nice and clean hotel. Great staff very friendly and accommodating. I was very pleased with my stay.
Their rewards program is amazing and even more so now that you can use points on SPG. Hotels are high quality. Only downside is the shampoo quality is low.
I like this hotel, you can find marriott all around the world it s wonderful
We've always had good experiences staying in these hotels. They are a little more expensive then some similar hotels but they usually have a lot nicer amenities!
Marriot Hotel is very nice hotel, very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Great Hotel. I like them very much . A little pricey but well kept. Pools and hot tubs are very nice. I go to a Hotel about Twice a year.
One of the best chains of hotels available. I would choose the Marriott line any time I can.
The Marriott hotel in time square is really nice! They have so many nice rooms and it's just beautiful to look at! Plus the one in time square how this beautiful restaurants then goes 365 while your eating it's a great sight to see while the sun is setting in time square
Nice hotels with clean rooms, comfortable beds and decent customer service..
I may find my self paying a little more sometimes through Marriott. But the comfort that I get by staying at a Marriott resort is worth it. The service is good and the hotels are really nice.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos