BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Bridgette F.
Austin
My most recent stay at Marriott was in Charleston SC. My stay was very enjoyable. Clean new modern room and bathroom. Gym facilities were immaculate. Free water at the gym was a nice touch. Thank you Marriott for a comfortable stay at your Charleston location!
Fawn T.
Monrovia
Marriott hotels are my number choice. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and clean. I love the comfy beds and bathrooms. Their food is delicious. They have so many locations to choose from and the prices are good. I would choose Marriott over any hotel.
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Some brands/branch’s are better than others, however our family grew up staying at Marriotts. You know they are going to meet a certain standard so if you’re going somewhere and need to book a hotel, you can book a Marriot and mostly know your getting a nice place.
Kerrilyn C.
Beaverton, OR
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Marriott Fishermans Wharf in SF! It was great! The room was really clean and luxurious feeling. The amenities worked great. The shower was really nice too! We got a great deal through hotels.com! Would definitely stay again!
Ashley L.
We stayed the Marriott in the downtown area while we were there for a concert. The room was spacious and clean and had an amazing view of the downtown area. We've only stayed there once, but will try them again if we are ever in need of a hotel again.
Vanessa A.
I've stayed in several Marriott Hotels and have had a positive experience each time. I especially love the Marriott Marquis in NYC, with its stunning architecture and ambiance. Customer service is excellent, and loyalty program rewards are excellent as well.
Kim E.
Our last few trips we have taken we have stayed at a Marriott hotel. The service has always be great. They have been friendly and helpful. The rooms have been clean and tidy. The room sizes have been nice and big. I will definitely stay with Marriott again.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
I will always give Marriott hotels 5 stars, even if my stay have some hiccups. The customer service is always excellent, the staff are very friendly and the beds are very comfortable. Sometimes the prices of rooms is high but it is definitely worth it.
Jackie S.
Jshshsbb hdhsgshs Gay Ian d hush bsjshvsbsn bh. Hshsvsh bjsbsvdhs. Shakes suwja Shaka. Shan’s dvakakabe d chuffing d such behavior hckfkdkjd c cncjdjd c. Ndkdudbsnaksi was my day time to for a day to sleep now I’m gonna is your day and night to babe I
JACQUELINE, M.
Philadelphia
Pretty much my go-to hotel when I can! I just love the brand. I use it when/where I can. The staff and concierge are friendly. The rooms are typically spacious. I like the sheets they use and amenities available. I would recommend Marriott above most chains.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?