4.59 / 5 based on 16,400 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My most recent stay at Marriott was in Charleston SC. My stay was very enjoyable. Clean new modern room and bathroom. Gym facilities were immaculate. Free water at the gym was a nice touch. Thank you Marriott for a comfortable stay at your Charleston location!
Marriott hotels are my number choice. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and clean. I love the comfy beds and bathrooms. Their food is delicious. They have so many locations to choose from and the prices are good. I would choose Marriott over any hotel.
Some brands/branch’s are better than others, however our family grew up staying at Marriotts. You know they are going to meet a certain standard so if you’re going somewhere and need to book a hotel, you can book a Marriot and mostly know your getting a nice place.
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Marriott Fishermans Wharf in SF! It was great! The room was really clean and luxurious feeling. The amenities worked great. The shower was really nice too! We got a great deal through hotels.com! Would definitely stay again!
We stayed the Marriott in the downtown area while we were there for a concert. The room was spacious and clean and had an amazing view of the downtown area. We've only stayed there once, but will try them again if we are ever in need of a hotel again.
I've stayed in several Marriott Hotels and have had a positive experience each time. I especially love the Marriott Marquis in NYC, with its stunning architecture and ambiance. Customer service is excellent, and loyalty program rewards are excellent as well.
Our last few trips we have taken we have stayed at a Marriott hotel. The service has always be great. They have been friendly and helpful. The rooms have been clean and tidy. The room sizes have been nice and big. I will definitely stay with Marriott again.
I will always give Marriott hotels 5 stars, even if my stay have some hiccups. The customer service is always excellent, the staff are very friendly and the beds are very comfortable. Sometimes the prices of rooms is high but it is definitely worth it.
Jshshsbb hdhsgshs Gay Ian d hush bsjshvsbsn bh. Hshsvsh bjsbsvdhs. Shakes suwja Shaka. Shan’s dvakakabe d chuffing d such behavior hckfkdkjd c cncjdjd c. Ndkdudbsnaksi was my day time to for a day to sleep now I’m gonna is your day and night to babe I
Pretty much my go-to hotel when I can! I just love the brand. I use it when/where I can. The staff and concierge are friendly. The rooms are typically spacious. I like the sheets they use and amenities available. I would recommend Marriott above most chains.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos