Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
One thing I've noticed is that a lot of the Marriott's we have stayed at our out dated. I love the Sea Tac location. The pool and their customer service is amazing I will be back when in the area
Very cleanly and excellent prompt customer service. Check out was an absolute pleasure.
The Rewards app do not work well. I have not seen my points yet and they keep sending me places to go......it may be a waste of my time.
My family stays in Marriot hotels every time we stay in a hotel when we travel because my dad has a Marriot hotel card that gives great rewards. We have stayed in Marriot brand hotels from NYC to San Francisco to New Orleans and have never been disappointed. You always get service with a smile and the breakfasts (even though sometimes costing extra) are really tasty!
I stayed at the Marriot Autograph Collection Hotel (The Lexington) on 48th Street in NYC. The hotel is beautiful and so chic. The decor is very trendy. The only issue I had was that the bathroom was a bit messy, there was some splatter on the wall behind the toilet. The cleaning staff came up and cleaned it right away.
The Marriott is better than any cheap motel, but it is not a 5 star luxury place. It is not the cheapest, but its not unaffordable either and personally I like to pay a little more to stay at a place I know is clean and safe. The Marriott definitely suits my needs.
This is a wonderful chain of hotels! My favorite is the Marriott Narquis in Atlanta. The staff is extremely friendly and will go above and beyond for their guests!
I have always had good luck with Marriott Hotels. We travel a lot for softball tournaments in the summer, and Marriott's always seem to be close to where we need to be. Not to mention, they are always clean and have friendly service. Is it a five-star resort? Not necessarily, but it is definitely a nice hotel! I tend to look for them when we are vacationing and I have always been satisfied!
I stayed at a JW Marriott while in Denver, CO. It was very luxurious and all of the staff were super friendly. I highly recommend and would def stay again.
One of the best hotels to sleep great service perfect rooms and great space to organize events
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos