4.59 / 5 based on 16,432 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Living in Florida we are surrounded by Marriot. They offer a ton of perks for frequent customers. Hotels are always kid friendly, clean and staff us always friendly
This hotel has the best service. They have clean rooms and very tidy bathrooms. The room service is a nice staff to seek help to. Great place to stay when traveling.
I have stayed at he marriott and it's family of hotels and can only say good things about them. Great location and competitive proce is what brings me back every time!
Had a nice time at Marriott in Alexandria VA. Great location across bridge from Georgetown. Good walk to Historic Georgetown. No breakfast, snack or dinner included.
The Marriot always has beautiful hotels and great restaurants however I have stayed there a few times and I am always disappointed by the rooms, they are very small.
Every Marriott I've ever stayed in has been really nice and well kept with a wonderful continental breakfast.. they seem to pick great locations for their hotels too!
A very clean, up to date hotel. You walk through the hotel to check in and you feel like you are in paradise. It's so elegant. The concierge are always looking to help you. I would suggest this hotel for your future plans. Most amenities are included in this hotel. If you need extra towels or even dry cleaning service the hotel will offer this. As part of the amenities they do have wake up calls and newspaper service. I would rate the customer service a A. They go over and beyond to make you smile, make your day and give you a good feeling for staying in their hotel.
The BF has the Marriott credit card so booking with Marriott comes naturally. Even the business Courtyard Marriotts are decently priced and great for what you need.
The Marriott has always been my favorite hotel to stay at. Its the top of the line but affordable. I highly recommend this hotel while on vacation or even business.
from all the Marriott hotels that I've been in I would say this is the most modest one I've seen. The room that we stayed in is ok the space is adequate. The interior of the hotel is ok too. The location of course is important and it's really close to a lot of tourist spots, close to the mall of Berlin and Sony center. The only set back is if you're driving going to Berlin the parking if this hotel is a bit pricey it's 30€ per day. But overall it's ok
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos