4.59 / 5 based on 16,136 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This hotel is great for the price. The staff are always knowledgeable and friendly, and their rooms are clean and comfortable no matter what your purpose for travel is.
I only stay at marriotts when I travel. The customer service is always great and the facilities are so clean. Newest mattresses and linen. However it comes with a price.
I stay at these all the time. They are in major and convenient locations. They have a warm atmosphere in both the lobby and the hotel room. I would definitely recommend.
Marriott hotels are clean and comfortable and staff are professional. They are located almost everywhere, and even have other options like courtyard at Marriott, etc.
I've stayed at many Marriot Hotels and I love them. Sometimes they can be a bit expensive, but my rooms have always been very clean, well stocked, and top notch staff.
I recently spent almost 2 months working in India. Thank goodness for an American hotel that I was familiar with even thousand and thousands of miles always from home.
Great hotels across the country. I always enjoy staying at a Marriott for cleanliness, great bedding, and continental breakfast. I have enjoyed being a Marriott member!
Marriott's that I have experience with have been clean, friendly, well-equipped. I would rate an "A" but I am on a budget and these are not really my budget-friendly.
Clean friendly anything we needed they made sure we had it I would recommend paying the extra and staying somewhere that makes u feel like home and had comfortable beds
I have stayed at the Marriott in Thailand. It was a beautiful hotel with an amazing pool that my family enjoyed swimming in. It was an amazing hotel with great service
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos