BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Summer G.
I use Marriott about 15+ times a year. I stay at all the Marriotts in the East, because I’ve never been to the West. Everyone is really nice there too. All the beds are really clean and comfortable. When ever I go to Disney, I choose Marriott over Disney Hotels because they are more affordable, comfortable, everyone is nicer, and just better overall.
Carmen F.
ORLANDO, FL
one of the best hotel. Spacious, huge beds, amazing comfort, great views all the time, amenities are great and prices are always good. Lake Buena Vista is one of my favorites, it has everything so close including groceries stores, place to eat and downtown orlando for a night out. Staying this summer and I can't wait for it. Marriott Hotels
Audrey F.
Marriott is always my first choice for hotels. The autograph hotels are especially nice and always in great areas! The autograph hotels are also always very cool outside and inside! The rest of the hotels are also very modern and nice inside. The staff is always helpful, the food is always good, and the rooms are always really nice! My personal favorite Marriotts would be the autograph one in Nashville, the autograph one in San Francisco, and all of the ones in New York City.
Staci B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Had a pleasant experience with the Marriott in my home town. My husband and I weren’t leaving for our honeymoon directly after our wedding reception, but we didn’t want to just go home as if it were just another night, so we booked a room at our local Marriott. My bridesmaids and I got ready there before the ceremony, even! It was so nice and so clean!
Danni S.
Pasadena
Consistency! I love hotel chains that give the exact same experience each and every time. I have come realize that not every Marriott is created equally, which is unfortunate. We stayed in a Marriott in Memphis, Tennessee and Jacksonville, Florida and was disappointed. However, I have stayed in San Diego and loved the stay (minus the parking fee).
Giovonnie R.
Fresno, CA
I stayed at the Marriot in Beverly Hills. Right when you get there you're greeting and the door are being opened for you. Super friendly employees. I did not have one bad experience with my stay. They have a fitness center that provides bottled water and fruit. There was no parking so when you get there you have to pay for valet. Thats the only negative.
Kiara G.
The Marriot is one of the BEST hotel groups I have ever used. They are always top quality and the absolute best service. Although they might seem too pricey, they are worth EVERY bit of the money you spend. When I am planning trips, these are the first hotels I look up. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for top quality service and stay!
Ashley H.
Hinsdale , IL
I love Marriott hotels! I am a credit card holder and I am always upgraded st every stay. They are so kind and accommodating and I am always very impressed by every hotel. There are many hotels in this group like the Ritz Carlton and the Sheraton. I love them all! Thanks for all of the hard work, you all at Marriott. I will continue to be loyal!
Chloe L.
I was not pleased with this hotel service. I had stayed at a hotel for a school function and the rooms were not clean there were no towels and when we asked for extra supplies for a pullout couch they never brought them.. I realize this could have just been an accident an the hotel is much better so I don't want to hinder anyone from staying!
Ashley B.
Tigard, OR
We recently spent five nights at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square. The room was very comfortable and a good size for NYC. Standard business/convention type look. The glass elevators were fun. We had access to the concierge lounge which is a nice perk but very, very busy and difficult to get a table anytime they are serving food.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?