4.59 / 5 based on 11,902 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very nice and clean room. I stayed in a 1 king bed room for a couple of days in times square , ny and everything was nice and clean
I do like the Marriott hotels I have never stayed in one that turned me away from them. The price is decent and the style is nice.
Enjoy staying with Marriott mainly for business travel. Wish the hotels would have more of the same services available nationwide.
Marriott is the number one choice for my travel lodging. Everything from the service and decor to the food is absolutely wonderful.
It was in salt lake city - Utah, very good located and love the view to the city. The room didn't have microwave, that was a shame
I love the look of Marriott hotels but I have always had a customer service problem. I have yet to have a nice person check me in.
Marriott Hotels are my favorite hotels to stay in while traveling. Their accommodations are very considerate for the entire family
Marriott is one of the best hotel chains I have stayed at. The staff is always super friendly and helpful and the rooms are great.
I have always had good experiences with this hotel they have the most comfortable beds and the best breakfast and food for a hotel.
They are a bit pricey. But you get good service and very reliable people. I recommend this hotel if you ever take a trip anywhere.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos