4.59 / 5 based on 15,172 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed in their hotel in vegas and it was an amzing stay! They serve breakfast , lunch and dinner in buffet. The pool was so amazing. They also gad a gym
We enjoy staying in Marriott Hotels knowing we can expect a consistency in customer service and amenities no matter what city we find ourselves in.
Usually good if you stay at one of their higher level hotels. Now that they’ve merged with SPG properties it will be interesting to see how things change.
I love the Marriott - reward system, customer service, and overall hotel feel. They're comfortable, fair priced pending the hotel, and located everywhere.
Their rewards program is amazing and even more so now that you can use points on SPG. Hotels are high quality. Only downside is the shampoo quality is low.
I love their hotels. So clean and organized! This is my go to when traveling. If there is one in the area of my travels I almost always choose to stay here
They are my go-to hotel chain. Good customer service, good rewards, many of the hotels have great breakfasts, and they are typically clean and up to date.
They have out wonderful service and the rooms were really clean which was absolutely a favorite of mine. They really show they care about their customers.
I've stayed at a lot of different Marriots throughout my life and they're always served me well. Not too expensive and comfortable, cleans places to stay.
Always a good stay. The staff is super friendly and accomodating. Rooms are clean and properties a well postioned for you to get out on the town with ease.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos