Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always clean, friendly and comfortable. I've never had an issue. I'll definitely be coming back to stay with Marriott.
We had a terrible experience with the Marriot hotel in Amarillo, TX. I and my bridesmaids stayed in one of their suites the night before my wedding and then my husband and I stayed in another suite on our wedding night. I left cash in my overnight bag (my mistake) and it was stolen, along with some of my makeup products. The manager resisted asking her staff and only did when I insisted. She also never offered to discount or comp our stay. She told me she would follow up with me on questioning her staff and never did. She also started dodging my calls. This experience ruined Mariott for me and we will never stay at one again.
Highly recommend this hotel! I went here when I went to Washington DC in 8th grade. They were so nice and helpful. And got free breakfast. The beds are so comfy! As soon as I got there over night I played on the bed and I fell straight asleep
Marriott hotels are definitely worth the investment to stay there! Always super nice, clean rooms, super friendly staff, tons of amenities to make the stay more comfortable. I love staying in a hotel where we feel comfortable enough to come back and rest for some of the day without feeling like we are missing out on our vacation, and Marriott provides that.
I don't stay here often because they are usually more expensive but Marriotts are always very clean and nice!
Wonderful staff at the Marriott Hotels & Resorts anything I needed It was no problem getting
Overall I am quite pleased anytime I stay at a Marriott. I really just hate that when you have to stay at a city center location they charge you for wifi and also usually around $50 a night for parking. Even if you are a rewards member.
Always clean and friendly, and the rewards program is great as well! I'd stay with them again for sure!
Definitely worth the price. Always great staying at a Marriott. They're always clean and super nice
We've always had a great time when we stay at Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Clean rooms and great beds.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos