4.59 / 5 based on 16,438 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We have never been disappointed by the service and customer care we have received at Marriotts around the world. They are always nicely kept with clean furnishings.
I stayed at the Spring Hill suites by Marriott. The experience was great, check in and check out we're both easy and efficient. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
I don't usually stay at Marriott hotels. They generally are smaller than I would like and they cost more than I like to spend but the rooms are well appointed and service is usually great if you can find a good deal online.
I've never had a bad experience at one of these hotels before, the rooms are always very clean and the customer service is always amazing. Very good for a hotel chain.
Whenever we travel and need a hotel, we love to stay at a Marriott property. Their rooms are always very clean and we have always had great experiences with the staff.
Love how the one I stayed at had free WiFi free parking and free breakfast and free drinks 🍹. It was a little outdated those other then that it was a great experience:
I've only stayed in a Marriott once while I was in Europe. It was a nice Hotel. NO complaints. I actually think it was nicer than the Hilton we stayed in over there.
I stayed at a Marriott in Washington, DC for 29 days and it was the nicest hotel, Clean, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I always look for Marriott when I travel.
I have stayed at the Marriot a lot of times and every time I have been very satisfied. The staff is friendly, the resort is always nice and I always want to come back!
Marriott has a very friendly atmosphere. I like that you can stay there with your pet. The locations are always conveniently close to places to go to on vacation, too.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos