Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always a pleasant stay at Marriott hotels. Staff is always friendly. Love their rewards program as well.
the Marriott hotel is great. I usually attend lots of net working events held here. Its a great clean, and spacious environment. the customer service is outstanding. I say I come here about 1 every 2 months. my satisfaction overall is great.
My husband and I love Marriott! We have always had great experiences. We only had a bad experience one time and they gave us 40,000 reward points! The rewards card is amazing
Ok rooms and service, can't say anything negative. Prices are reasonable...
I stayed recently at the Residence Inn in Alpharetta Ga and was absolutely impressed by their value, quality, suite size, front desk reps and houaekeeping. I've been looking for a new hotel chain and I've found it!
Marriott is one of my favorite hotels. I love it. Classy. Some are below par but I do love Marriott overall
Never over the top fancy, always nicer than average
I have never had a complaint when staying at a Marriott Hotel. They are reasonably priced and have a friendly staff.
I have stayed at a lot of Marriotts and always enjoy the consistent experience. All of the other hotels in their chain - Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, etc. are great too. The lower tier hotels usually have a great breakfast in the morning too.
I am on the road often for business and I ALWAYS stay at Marriott brand hotels. Their points program is the best I've seen, and I can always find a Marriott in the town I'm staying. I have Gold Elite status through Marriott which offers additional perks.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos