4.59 / 5 based on 15,755 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've stayed at many Marriot Hotels and I love them. Sometimes they can be a bit expensive, but my rooms have always been very clean, well stocked, and top notch staff.
Marriott hotels are clean and comfortable and staff are professional. They are located almost everywhere, and even have other options like courtyard at Marriott, etc.
I have stayed at he marriott and it's family of hotels and can only say good things about them. Great location and competitive proce is what brings me back every time!
Had a nice time at Marriott in Alexandria VA. Great location across bridge from Georgetown. Good walk to Historic Georgetown. No breakfast, snack or dinner included.
Every Marriott I've ever stayed in has been really nice and well kept with a wonderful continental breakfast.. they seem to pick great locations for their hotels too!
The Marriot always has beautiful hotels and great restaurants however I have stayed there a few times and I am always disappointed by the rooms, they are very small.
This hotel has the best service. They have clean rooms and very tidy bathrooms. The room service is a nice staff to seek help to. Great place to stay when traveling.
I am yet to have a negative experience at any Marriott hotel I've stayed at. Everyone has always been friendly, rooms always clean, and aesthetically appealing decor.
I've stayed at the Marriott in GA twice and I loved it. The front desk was so nice and helpful and I would definitely stay at a Marriott on our next trip out of town.
Living in Florida we are surrounded by Marriot. They offer a ton of perks for frequent customers. Hotels are always kid friendly, clean and staff us always friendly
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos