4.59 / 5 based on 16,125 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is my first choice whether I am traveling for work or for leisure. Marriott staff is friendly and professional. Hotels are always clean and very well maintained.
This is by far my favorite hotel to go to. Everytime I took a trip to Birmingham, my dad would book us rooms here. The hotel was soo nice and we'd go to the pool/jacuzzi
I've stayed in Marriotts all over & haven't been let down once. Very clean, staff is always nice. Reservations are easy & the beds are comfy. Depending on the room you get 😊
I stayed at the marriott in findlay ohio.. it was a nice small hotel.. had a good size pool. The room was very clean.. the front desk lady was very helpfull and polite
Although I have not stayed often at Marriott hotels, they have always been clean, had a nice workout room (when one is available) and provides a nice continental breakfast
I love the Marriott hotel chains. The rooms are clean and up-to0date. They have a great rewards program. Also, Marriott has Starbucks in their lobbies! Gotta love that!
Marriott is a great place to stay. When booking a hotel, you never know the quality of hotel you'll get...so I stick to marriott because I have never been disappointed.
I've stayed in 2 Marriotts, one in Virginia and one in New Jersey and I had nothing but positive experiences with them. When I travel again it's who I'll be staying with.
Marriott is my favorite hotel simply because they have the most locations. When I've had to travel to some obscure places for work, I can be sure there is always a Marriott closeby. Their membership rewards are also the bomb!
We love staying at the Marriott. They customer service is always awesome. The room are a good size, the rooms are clean and the beds and linens are nice and comfortable.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos