It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,782 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My husband works for Marriott so we get great discounts when we need a little getaway! We always have a good experience and the staff are always helpful and nice.
As a rewards member, Marriott is always the way to go for me. Service is amazing, everyone is beyond kind, the beds are always comfortable and clean. They go above and beyond to accommodate me, and always try to put me on a higher floor as I request. I love Marriott.
They have great service. However I’m not speaking for all of them. Everyone depends on the people who work there but I love the one I went to! One of the best hotels I’ve stayed at!
We were heading to visit some friends out of town an we decided we’d just stay the night instead of driving back home all tired. We just picked the hotel nearest our friends place. Now it was a bit expensive but worth it. It was clean and comfy the staff was super friendly.
Marriot is a great company to book a hotel with! I haven't stayed in a ton of Marriots but I've stayed in a lot of other hotels and Marriots have always been a great stay. The service is just fine, and the rooms are always spacious and clean! I would totally recommend them!
This is my favorite hotel chain. All marriott hotels are clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Marriott is very eco-friendly, and they donate all of our unused soaps. Most of the hotels are pretty affordable, and it’s easy to rack up points to spend on free nights.
I don’t stay at hostels a lot because I have family and friends everywhere, but when I do stay at a hotel I use Marriott because any time I go any place I go it’s so nice, and it’s clean, I’ve never had a bad experience, my room is always so clean and the prices are great
awesome service, they always make me feel so at home when I stay here, especially at the hotels where they serve breakfast :) always a wonderful trip with them !
The hotel sheets was so clean and the room smelled very fresh, and the staffs were very courteous and professional. I always use Marriott for all my international and local travel. The favorite part for me is the pool and I’ll definitely refer this hotel to everyone
I’ve recently stayed at the Marriott in ABQ NM and it was a nice staycation during the Balloon Fair. Room service was great and the bed was clean and comfortable. The best part was getting to relax with my family!
Q & A
I don't stay here a lot, but I have stayed several times in past years. Has anyone noticed a decline in rooms and service recently?
What is the best Marriott in the USA?
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott out in Puerto Rico? Taking a trip this Spring.
Anyone been to the mariott orlando world center ? I'm going in april just wondering what its like?
How many Marriott allows the reward system? Are there any that do not allow the rewards?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos