4.59 / 5 based on 16,065 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We decided to go drive to San Diego and we stayed at the Marriott hotel. It was a very clean room. You can literally live there if you wanted to. It had a fully stock kitchen with all your pots and pans. Super friendly staff. Loved it! Definitely staying there on our next visit.
The JW Marriott in Brickell, Miami is by the most beautiful hotel I've stayed at in the area. The location is centric right near the Brickell City Center, Coyo Taco, & some popular bars. Their staff is wonderful and super accommodating to the needs of their guests.
Their hotel in Fiji Island is very beautiful, Had the most lovely stay there. The villa is on top of the water which is to die for. But the price is a little very high not everyone can afford it. But yeah everything there is nice. Thanks for the amazing service. Will come again😁
I had to dock Marriott 1 star because the hotel didn't have room service. But the staff was as sweet as could be and the room was very comfy. It's not the best hotel I've ever stayed at, but it's definitely not the worst. I travel a lot on business so I'm sure I'll be staying there again art some point.
I stay exclusively with Marriott because they have the best rewards system. Take advantage of the special offers. It does depend on the brand of Marriott hotel but overall they are clean with good service. I’ve been upgraded a few times unexpectedly which is greatly appreciated.
Love the Marriott! Very comforting. Very easy to get a room. Customer service is great! Enjoy staying here every chance I get! My favorite part has to be sleeping!
I just stayed at a Marriott hotel in Paris and it was a great experience. My room was clean, smelled nice, the temperature was comfortable and it had great amenities. I’ll definitely continue to stay at Marriott hotels, I always have great experiences and their staff is great!
Marriot in Hilton Head is the absolute best! It is the only place we stay when we visit and we love it. Very clean and the renovate often so the style is up to date.
Marriott has always been a family favorite! Their rooms are always clean with a lot of walking space. There is almost always a weight room and gym and their breakfast is really good. There is not a lot of seating for breakfast most of the time so make sure you get there early.
I believe that I’ve only stayed at SpringHill Marriot, but it was such a convenience! The rooms are nice and well kept, there is breakfast available, and a fitness room and pool! Sometimes you just have to be careful of the management there because they can sometimes be pushy.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos