Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I used to work for the marriott brand, and have always preferred to stay there. They set the standard for customer service.
Always a comfortable, enjoyable stay at Marriott. The customer service has always been great and they have a good rewards program too. I've always had a good experience with clean rooms and good service.
Love staying at these hotels. They are always clean and well taken care of.
I love the Marriott Hotels! They have the most amazing beds and linens I just want to sink down in them and stay there.
Stayed at the Residences at Aventura for a few weeks while looking for an apartment. Great service at the desk. Clean. The breakfast was great every morning. Walking distance to the mall which has everything you need. Definitely recommend it. Only downside is the pool was under renovation.
The Marriott Hotels (and subsidiaries) takes incredible care of their guests. I've had a consistently good experience at their locations and would recommend them to others.
I always have a great experience at Marriott hotels. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and they're always in good locations.
Stayed here a couple of weeks ago. It's really comfortable and clean. It's perfect for the price you pay and the staff is super friendly and helpful :)!
Always a beautiful room and building! Price is a little high but you get what you pay for. The staff is always welcoming and professional. Most have a store to buy snacks and some items you may have left behind. The beds are always comfortable and rooms clean.
Stayed at the Marriott in Downtown Miami and we loved it. We had issues upon checking because the elevator from the parking garage was broken but they kindly refunded our parking costs. The restaurant is also fabulous
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos