Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,190 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My husband and I got married at the JW Marriott in Palm Desert, it is definitely our favorite hotel.
Staff was friendly. We enjoyed our breakfast there. Our rooms were clean. Our location was convenient
Marriott has great properties and customer service . I have no complaints and recommend their hotels
Awesome hotel. Very clean and the staff are both very polite and helpful. would definitely recommend!
Beautiful experience, wherever it is that you are staying. Whether it would be Chicago or Amsterdam.
Our large family enjoyed the Marriott in La Jolla! Huge rooms. Fabulous service and a great breakfast
Decent, a little on the cheaper side but still a good quality and clean. Would stay again if need be.
When you think of Marriott I think of 4/5 star service. This international brand is one of the best.
The Marriott has always been a go to hotel for me. They keep it nice and clean with a friendly staff
Always a pleasant stay. Staff has always been helpful and pleasant. Rooms are comfortable and clean.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos