4.59 / 5 based on 16,061 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
These have always been the nicest hotels we have stayed in. I just hate how they are twice as expensive that the decent ones like Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn. Wish they were more affordable
Hotel was nice and staff was friendly. They had a yummy complimentary breakfast and were helpful when we needed items sent to the room. Our room was clean as well. Overall it was a nice stay in a lovely hotel.
Consistent in cleanliness and experience regardless of where I am. Friendly attendants and they try to remember my name and preferences each time. Slightly smaller rooms than other chains.
We have a Marriott card and use it for most purches so we can get hotel stays... Great hotel and the staff is always super friendly. We have stayed at their extended stays and those are great too!
My dad traveled for his company and always stayed at Marriott. he racked up so many points we would go on vacation 2-3x a year and not have to pay for anything inside the hotel or airfare.
Never disappointed when staying at a Marriott hotel. The hotels are always clean the rooms are clean easy check in and check out I use it all the time when I travel always satisfied with my stay
I stay at quite a few hotels each year for leisure and I always choose the Marriott. The bedding is exceptional, wonderful customer service, and always a great clean room for a great price.
I like Marriott, nice sized rooms and decent prices. My favorite is the breakfast served in the morning. Their staff is friendly, and I have stayed at one; a few times, at different locations.
Nice hotel. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. I haven't had a bad experience in a Marriott Hotel! They are pricey. Some cheaper hotels have the same quality.
I love staying in Marriotts. For the most part, I never have problems and the rooms are always clean. I have stayed in so many across the states and know I can rely on them for being great!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos